6/11

(Y/n) POV

Today was like another day at HQ, training the cadets, paperwork, eating, etc. Levi was with Erwin in Wall Sina discussing important matters with some of the higher ups.

"(Y/n)!!!!!" Hanji yelled out as she stopped in front of me. I looked at her wide eyed.

"What's the matter Hanji? Is everything okay!?" I asked her concernedly. She smiled at me before placing an arm around me, pulling me close.

"No need to be worried about me (Y/n). What you should really be worried about it shortie's uncontrollable lust for you" She teased, wagging her finger. I blushed at her statement

"W-what nonsense are you talking about Hanji!? Levi doesn't have uncontrollable lust for me!" I argued back. She laughed, before cupping my face.

"(Y/n)! Sweet, naive (Y/n)! You can't see it since he's your husband but all of us sees the way he stares at you whenever you're in sight. Pretty romantic if you tell me" I smacked her hands off me before playfully glaring at her.

She held up her hands in defense, "Sorry! Anyways, Queen Historia is hosting a ball. Erwin thinks it's best to attend so we can get funded since our branch is least popular. So I came to ask you, if you have a dress? We supposedly have to beautify ourselves to be presentable" She explained. I blinked.

"Well...if the situation calls for it then I can't really say no. I actually hand made a dress of my own so I don't need to buy one." I informed her

"Good. It's best we start to get ready. You know how long we ladies take" Hanji winked before waving goodbye and heading off to her quarters leaving me alone.

"Hey (Y/n)!! Did you hear!? The Survey Corps are going to a ball!" I looked at Eren as Mikasa and Armin stopped behind him.

"Yeah I heard. According to the letter, we're supposed to wear our finest clothes" I mentioned.

"I don't know if I have any, I'll have to go and check. Come on Mikasa, Armin!" They both bid me farewell before leaving.

I sighed, heading back to my room to get prepared as well.

Time Skip/////////////

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, gazing at myself. The dress I had on was gorgeous and I loved how the color goes well with my skin tone. My hair wasn't anything great but I styled it to make it look neat and beautiful. I also didn't bother putting on too much make up since I didn't really need it.

A knock resounded before the door creaked open, Hanji walked in. She looked like she was about to say something but stopped when her eyes landed on me. Her eyes widened as she took in my appearance.

I fumbled with my hands, "How do I look?" I shyly asked.

She snapped out of her trance and gave me a smile, "You look beautiful" She then held out her hand, "Come on, the others are already on their way"

I placed my hand in hers as we both walked out of HQ and stepped into the carriage. Hanji reassured me Levi was already there. I furrowed my brows in confusion. Levi always attended with me. Why didn't he come this time? Did something come up?

I didn't notice we reached at the Queens Palace until Hanji placed her hand on my shoulder

"Are you alright?" She looked at me worriedly. I gave her a reassuring nod to ease her. With a nod, she stepped out first. When it was my turn, a soldier helped me down as well, blushing at my appearance.

Hanji and me continued our walk into the palace, passing by soldiers who gawked at us before entering the double doors. There were musicians and high ranked people all over the place. Along with snacks and drinks that were placed onto a separate table for guests. As I was walking with Hanji, I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable at the numerous eyes that were following me, but I still kept my head high, an air of confidence and grace surrounding me.