Chapter 7: Having Their First Time.

It had now been a full year and a half since Vergil started dating Roxas and he couldn't have been happier being with him...they had gone on a lot of dates and hung out so many time they lost count but now Vergil was moving to another important step in their relationship and that was intimacy. Vergil wasn't sure how to bring a subject like that up to Roxas because from what he could see he wasn't too in a rush to have sex or intercourse with him and he was fine with that but every now and again Vergil would have these dreams of Roxas pleasuring him and he himself pleasuring Roxas in all kinds of ways. Even just the thought of doing that with Roxas drove Vergil crazy. Vergil wanted to have sex with Roxas but he wasn't sure how and even mere thought of doing something like that made Vergil even more nervous on the subject but he was going to bring it up on their 37th date tonight at his house to disguise this subject.

Vergil was now currently going to Roxas's house to have a movie night with him...Vergil brought his favorite and Roxas's favorite movie called the "Conjuring 2":

 As Vergil walked to his place he still was thinking on how he was going to bring the subject up with him

 As Vergil walked to his place he still was thinking on how he was going to bring the subject up with him...it's not like he was in a rush to do it or anything Vergil just felt that since they were lovers now that he would want to able to bring pleasure to him in any way he could...he just wasn't sure how since he had never been with a guy before. Vergil just was really nervous...how do you bring up a subject like that up with the one you love?... Vergil then chose to let the subject go for now to calm down and collect himself and chose to think about that later and just enjoy spending time with his boyfriend and relax. Once Vergil had come to his resolve he chose to stop at a shop nearby to get some snacks for Roxas and himself to eat while watching the movie.

After about 5 minutes of shopping for snacks and walking down the road to Roxas's house, he was finally there. Vergil then entered the building, took the elevator up to the second follow and walked down the hallway to reached Roxas's apartment door. It didn't take Vergil long to find Roxas's door...once he was right in front of it he knocked a few times which soon turned into a response of along the lines of, "Be right there." Vergil then waited a few seconds and soon the door opened to reveal nobody other than Roxas himself. But the only thing is that he was in nothing but a towel on his waist while another was on his head with his hand drying it...Vergil felt himself blush at the view but tried not to let his resolve waver as he heard Roxas say, "Vergil...Hey, come in." Vergil just nodded not thinking of talking as he might have stuttered if he spoke right now. He then saw Roxas move to the side to let Vergil into his apartment which he didn't decline...once Vergil was inside he heard the door close behind him gently as he heard Roxas say, "Go ahead and get comfortable if want you?...I'll be right back, I just have to throw some clothes on and then we can hang out." Vergil nodded again as he saw Roxas walk over to his room and shut the door.

Vergil still couldn't believe he was in Roxas's house as his boyfriend even though they had been together for a year and a half...it still felt like a dream. But none-the-less Vergil hung up his sword Yamato: