RWBY: the bird the bee and the flower

"Weiss!" the red cloaked girl exclaimed as she saw her white dressed teammate "what is it Ruby?" Weiss replied, glancing towards Ruby "well, I was wondering if you wanted to go on, a-a date?" Ruby stuttered nervously. Slightly taken aback at the offer, Weiss considered for a moment "why not, I mean I have nothing better to do." "Weiss! You make it sound like a bad thing." Ruby blurted out, offended by how Weiss accepted her request.

"Hey Yang, hehe." the blonde said barging into the room with a girl with black hair and cat ears following behind reading a book. "Yang, babe, that was one of the worst puns I've heard you say." the cat eared girl remarked still reading her book. "So anyway, where do you want to meet up Ruby?" Weiss asked softly "In front of the tea shop." Ruby whispered "what are you two talking about?" Yang asked seemingly intrigued in the hushed conversation. "We're, uh, talking about the top secret mission professor Port gave us this weekend." Ruby exclaimed while rushing out the door "I'm gonna go see what team JNPR is doing."

"alright see ya later sis, so Blake you want to go get some dinner tonight?" Yang asked the girl with the cat ears "yeah sure, where do you want to go?" Blake asked still focusing on her book "well there is this new noodle shop that opened by the tea place, it has fish bowls." Yang answered "okay, i'm fine with that." Blake muttered.

Ruby was sitting at a table waiting for Weiss for ten minutes before she got there. "Thanks for waiting for me rubes."a voice said from behind "yeah, no problem ice queen." Ruby turned around to see Weiss in an elegant white dress "you look, immaculate" looking down at her own red shirt and plain jeans "now I feel underdressed" Ruby chuckled as Weiss sat down across from her.

"We should probably go soon, Blake and Yang are going on a date next door." Weiss explained while drinking her coffee. "Seriously? We just got here" Ruby complained as she sipped her, in Weiss' opinion overly sugared, coffee. "They shouldn't be here before we finish our coffee. I hope." Weiss replied swirling her cup.

A large crow landed by where they were sitting and started pecking at crumbs. Ruby stared at the bird for a while before turning towards Weiss "I swear if thats my uncle Qrow..." she trailed off as she saw Yang and Blake in disguises, quite cheap ones at that, sitting a few tables away.

"Yang! How long have you been there?" Ruby shouted across the small sitting area "long enough." Blake commented pulling a book from her bag "Yang, I believe I was told about a fish bowl." Blake mumbled as she looked at Yang "okay, I just wanted to see this first. And I know you did too." Yang replied "fair enough, I did a little." Blake smirked

"And you!" Ruby shouted as she turned towards the bird "I know it's you uncle Qrow." suddenly the bird morphed into a tall, red eyed man "you caught me." Qrow spoke in a gravelly voice.

Two years later

"Well kid, do you think your ready?" Qrow asked Ruby as she walked out of her room in a long red dress with snowflakes along the bottom. "I think so. I still don't know how Weiss fights in these." pulling up her dress to reveal her red high heels. "Well, you can take them off later." Qrow replied smiling. Ruby and Weiss' wedding went as expected.

as they were about to leave Qrow stopped them. "Ruby there's something I want to tell you. I'm your father, I know this is a lot to take in, but you know my semblance brings bad luck to the people around me. That's why I had Tai raise you." Qrow took his flask out and took a swig of it. Ruby was stunned "Qrow, ar-are you drunk again?" Ruby asked in disbelief

"No, not this time. It's because of me your mom died, I-I didn't want to lose you too." a tear fell from Qrows cheek and onto his hand. Ruby rushed forward and embraced Qrow. he let his emotions go and cried and hugged his daughter then pulled away and looked at Ruby "you should get going kiddo." Ruby smiled teary eyed at him, then turned back to Weiss and they left together. As Ruby turned back to wave goodbye and saw a black feather falling to the ground.

The end