Me myself and i

Since I can remember Iv been alone my parents always there for me but you can't talk to a parent the same way you can to other people Iv had a few friends but now I'm 17 and I have nobody that I can turn to when I feel down...

The only person that's always been there for me is my shadow me myself and I that's how it's been that's how it always will be. Maybe one day I'll grow enough courage to write down some of the things Iv done that's made me be this way but for now I think just a few chats like this is all I need..

(Why I'm single) never really had a girlfriend all my life unless you count the one I had recently but I guess online dosent count haha even though she said it was fake and I was a fool for believing in something like that so that means Iv never had a girlfriend guess I'll die a loner

Don't think I'll have one for a long time when considering the only person I actually trusted and fully opened myself and my feelings to stabs me in the back the deepest...

Pushing myself towards the edge every day feeling like life is meaningless at times I just want to die it would be a lot easier than carrying this heavy load on my back every day...every breath I fill my lungs with gets heavier and heavier...at times I feel like I'm taking up air someone more useful could have..