Chapter 1:M

y/n's POV

ahh....another shitty day.You know how it feels when you fell in cloud 9 and suddenly someone disturb you.Just wait Jihyo I will seriously put a big alarm clock in ur fuqing bedroom...

Jihyo:Hey y/n stop being a lazy dumbass head and wake up

Y/n:*ignoring Jihyo*

Jihyo:Y/n I will really put a 100 assy boys in your house..

Y/n: Wow im so scared..
        *sarcasm*

Jihyo:Fine you won't??

Y/n:Kkkk geez im standing up see??!!

Until Jihyo was satisfied.As usual...You will start your day with a boring routine.First you took a shower and brush your teeth and blablabla you know whats next.You put on a waist-high skirt and a knitted sweater (ur sweater is tack-in)

You and Jihyo went downstairs to eat what your maid cook for you two.After that you and Jihyo went inside of your rover and your driver start driving...

Y/n:Any plans for today?

Jihyo:As what we pĺan we will go to the whitehouse of the president and get the juicy price (money)

Y/n:That's fun

And yeah we arrived to our lovely target which is the whitehouse

Jihyo and Y/n has a bulletproof vest to keep their life forever.They killed every person that they saw in the whitehouse which their aim is coming..

Jungkook's POV

Suddenly we have a meeting because the richest mafia boss is there in whitehouse aiming to get the price but sorry for that boss cuz im not gonna make the game easy..

Jungkook:Guyz prepare your guns and bullets.Remember the thing that is needed..GoT IT??!!

Everyone:Yes Sir!!

Jimin:Wow says who??

Jungkook:Okay serious is serious Jimin

Jimin:Blebelelele

And finally Jungkook and his policemans arrived in the whitehouse and ofc aim y/n the richest mafia boss

My story suck like my grades...hope you like it..im gonna publish the chapter 2 book next week