꒰ four ꒱

THE panicked girl looked around the kitchen and spotted an opened cabinet.

I'm pretty small, I think I can fit in there

Yerin rushed to the cabinet and curled into a ball, stuffing herself into it and hiding. She tried to reach for the cabinet door but the sounds of footsteps made her tense up and she withdrew her hand in the speed of light.

I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I love you Soojin, I love you Crystal, my beautiful poodle I love-

A pair of feet stopped in front of Yerin, she held her breath and prayed that they would walk right past.

She shut her eyes tight and when nothing happened, she let out the breath she was holding and slowly opened her eyes. Only to be greeted by a confused face inches away from hers.

Yerin yelped and quickly clasped a hand over her mouth. The boy giggled.

"What are you doing in there?"

"Shhh, you're gonna get me in trouble?"

"Well I am the main character of this party..."

Yerin's eyes widened in shock and her jaw dropped. This whole time she thought he was in the backyard, but turns out it wasn't him.

"So you're... Na jaehyung? Na Changmin?"

"You mean Na Jaemin?"

"Oh, right."

Yerin's face heated up in embarrassment and her face turned even redder when Jaemin laughed at her.

"It must be uncomfortable under there."

Yerin nodded.

"Can I come out?"

"I don't know, can you?"

Yerin rolled her eyes and wiggled her way out off the cabinet. She stretched her back and finally, the chefs noticed she was there.

"Were you eating the food?"

Yerin looked at the mess she created and nodded sheepishly. Jaemin only laughed.

"You're not mad?"

"Nah, the guests all seem to think that by eating a bowl of salad and wasting the other expensive food will automatically make them my future girlfriend."

Yerin snorted.

"A salad could never make me full."

"Eat up then."

Jaemin passed her more plates of food as she eyed him weirdly and accepted the plates, digging in almost immediately.

"Did you sneak in?"

Yerin stopped eating and nodded, only for Jaemin to sigh.

"You can leave me here, I'll just eat till I'm full and then leave."

Jaemin pouted and let out an "aw"

"Why don't you stay and enjoy the party?"

"Nah no thanks, I'm not even dressed for the occasion."

"You don't have to be, you already look good like that."

Yerin scoffed and flipped her hair.

"Hun I look good in everything."

Her sassiness brought a smile to Jaemin's face.

She sure is different.