Episode 5- My first love was Jung Hera from lowlife.

Episode 5:
Jung Hera (shocked): "Your Highnes, Wang Ryu.... Get up, Wang Ryu..."

Jung Hera (yelling/crying): "Don't die because of me! Just why would you make me feel bad like this?! Why are you like this? Wake up, crazy jerk!"

Jung Hera (crying): "Please don't die, you must live so you can help me escape to Pyeongyang, just wake up, ok?"

Jung Hera: "You're a good person and I like you so I will give you a strength to wake you up..."

Jung Hera suddenly kisses Wang Ryu's lips slowly and Wang Ryu have never had his first kiss before.
The wind suddenly blows harder and wind have absorbed inside Wang Ryu's body of chakra.
Everyone got so shocked and they cannot believe that weird magical wind have gave power to Wang Ryu when Wang Ryu got his first kiss.
Jung Hera tears have fallen down while kissing Wang Ryu and Wang Ryu got conscious.
Wang Ryu opens his eyes slowly and his heart have never beat before while looking slowly at Jung Hera.
Wang Ryu got possessed by a wind of White Tiger and he suddenly screams out loud in pain while lying down.

Yi Gwak (shocked): "What happen to Wang Ryu?"

Jang Hera: "Your Highness..."

When Wang Ryu couldn't handle the pain of the wind, he stands up and he is now lost his control.
Wang Ryu roars out loud to spread wind wave like a monster and his voice tone have have changed.

Wang Ryu (shouted): "Bad people shall die!"

Jenghu Khan (shocked): "What on earth is this?! This boy is so weird!"

Wang Ryu have attacked every of Jurchen soldiers with maximum speed and Wang Ryu slammed down on the ground to knocked every soldiers up to the sky.

Jenghu (shocked): "What?!"

Jang Hera: "Wang Ryu, you are strong and I believe in you."

Wang Ryu shouted "Tornado Slam style, Wind technique!" to kill every soldiers down on the ground so hard by the tornado.

Yi Gwak runs off to protect Jung Hera.

Yi Gwak (shocked): "Did Wang Ryu learned his first technique...?"

Wang Ryu leaps off against Jenghu Khan and he knocks Jenghu Khan away even though the ground got cracked by Wang Ryu.

Jenghu Khan (shouted): "URGH!"

Wang Ryu walks slowly and he grabs his sword to get ready to stab Jenghu Khan.

Jenghu Khan: "You crazy bastard..."

Jenghu Khan stands up and he runs towards to Wang Ryu but Wang Ryu's magical eyes blows Jenghu off away.

Jung Hera (shouted): "Wang Ryu! I'm right here! Can you hear me?!"

Yi Gwak: "I don't think he can hear us."

Jung Hera: "What do you mean?"

Wang Ryu went completely crazy when he wants to kill Jenghu Khan with his sword, Jenghu Khan got intimidated and he tries to avoid Wang Ryu by moving back.

Jenghu Khan: "I'm.... S... Sorry, it's all my fault, please spare my life, I have family and a son who is your age."

Wang Ryu: "Bad people shall die by justice."

Jung Hera runs off to Wang Ryu.

Yi Gwak: "Miss, it's too dangerous!"

Wang Ryu (shouted): "Die!"

When Wang Ryu is about to kill Jenghu Khan, Jung Hera hugged Wang Ryu to calm him down.

Jenghu Khan (screaming): "NOOOOOOOO ooooooo.... Oh?"