1.You cheater!

I woke up from my deep slumber and yawned lazily. It was Saturday. 10:30 am. I got up and did my morning routine including some stretching. After I was done, I went downstairs to see Jimin cooking breakfast.. I quietly got closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Good morning, my sweet little pup!" I pouted, giving him a kiss.
"Good morning!" He replied without even glancing at me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion of his sudden behaviour. He gave me a toast and sat on the table while sipping from his juice. I sat down, munching on my sandwich with the hope that he will say something about his rude manner. Guess I was wrong because the whole time he was looking at his phone, probably chatting with someone?
"Jimin-shi, who are you chatting with?"I asked him as I narrowed my eyes.
"Nobody, I am going out after breakfast."he simply said without giving any information and not even sparing me a glance.
"Where and with whom Jiminie? You promised me that we will go out together today, don't you remember? "I asked him in disbelief because he forgot about our plan for today.
"I am going out with the boys. See you later!"he stood up and rushed through the door to God knows where. I let out a heavy sigh, clearly upset of him. The past few weeks have been a total disaster for me, his sudden behavior change was giving me chills- there were no more cuddles, no more movie dates or dates at all. He was probably chatting with someone 25/8! I know that I should not think of this but sometimes I am thinking that he doesn't like me anymore. Just the thought of it gives me headaches. I stood up and did some workouts to wash these thoughts out of my head. 40 minutes later:
I collapsed right onto the floor after the last minute of my HIIT workout passed. Okay this was yet so good but yet so exhausting! I was taking deep breaths when my phone screen lit up, showing that Jungkook was calling me. For information, Jungkook is a very close friend of mine, more like a best friend. He is also part of Jimin's gang, which is called "BTS" or "Bangtan Sonyeondan" and is Jimin's second best friend. To be honest, the boys are like brothers to me, I can always count on them.
Back to the phone call:
"Y/n-ie how are you doing?"Jungkook chirped on the line, immediately lifting my mood up.
"Hey, Kook! Just finished my workout and I am going to shower. How are you guys doing? Jimin told me that he is meeting up with you and the boys right now."
"What? I am alone in the dorm now and so are the boys. Half of them are still sleeping while the other are probably eating or just doing stuff." He answered clearly unaware of what I was talking about.
"Wait, but he said he was hanging out with you."The same anxious feelings rushed into my veins of the thought that he lied to me.
"Are you sure that you haven't fought these days or something else? I also see that he changed a bit." He seemed confused as well.
" I don't know.. Exactly there isn't but why did he lie to me?! Kookie I will call you later. Bye for now!".

"Bye! And stay healthy and safe!"

After the conversation with Jungkook, I immediately called Jimin. I was waiting and waiting for him to pick up the damn phone but he didn't answer. I put on my shoes and jacket on and went out to search for him. I didn't evenm know where he would go. He didn't eat that much a few hours ago atr breakfast so I guess he is somewhere to eat. The first place I decided to visit was the coffee shop. This was our favourite place with Jimin, the place where we became a couple.. But when I entered the cafe I was shocked by the view I had just seen...
Jimin was kissing passionately with another girl! They were laughing and holding hands.
"What the fuck Jimin!!!You cheated on me!"I shouted at him receiving all the attention of the customers.
Suddenly my eyes were starting to form tears.
He looked at me and said:
"Y/n it is not what it looks like.."
But before he could finish the sentence I went out of the coffee shop and ran to our house. While I was running I was thinking:
" How could he do this to me! I loved him with all my heart. I gave him everything and then he cheated on me with another girl!"
When I reached our house, I shutted the door behind me and went to our room. I locked it and started and had a breakdown. I was shouting and crying at the same time, like I was crazy. Time flew by and a few hours passed.

Hi guys! This is my first story that I write and I hope you like! Thanks to the people that support me! Love you!❤️Sorry for my grammar if I have spelling or grammar mistakes!🖤