Lovely waves of euphoria-JOHNNY NCT

Your body shakes as his hands slid down your thighs .

"What is the safeword love?"

"r-red"

"Good."

He slid his fingers across your heat and you moaned loudly.

shook with ecstasy and he took his fingers out and then slid them in and started fingering you faster with every thrust. His large hands held onto your thighs so you couldn't close your legs.

"I-I'm about to come daddy"

"No."

He went faster and his thumb went to your clit rubbing fast circles on it pushing you over the edge. You came harder than you ever have and your entire body shake with euphoria. He pulled out his fingers and licked them off and put them in your mouth making you taste yourself on his fingers.

"Now love time for the best part."

He pulled out his length and rubbed it on your clit and then put it in and he groaned at how tight you were. He put your legs over his shoulders and started to drill into you at an inhuman pace.

"Fuck daddy harder"

He rammed into you and you screamed.

" JOHNNY FUCK" you yelled as you squirted on his cock.

He pulled out of you and then came on your stomach.

"JOHNNY THATS FUCKING DISGUSTING"

"You've gargled it before"

He grabbed a tissue and cleaned up the mess and then got a shirt of his from the closet and put it on you and kissed your forehead.

"I love you"

"I love me too"

You flipped over and smacked him upside the head and then laughed as he pouted.

"See fucker it hurts doesn't it?"

He pulled you into a hug nearly squeezing the life out of you.

"Fine I Love you"

"Love you too headass"

The end fuckers
Y'all seen Simon says?
No? Well then your missing out hun.