no regrets

I groaned in fustration as my body was begining to wake up. To my suprise I wasn't blinded by the light, in fact I was greeted by a dark ,ripped up, musty old celing. I shuffled my self up, my back resting against the headbord with my head in my hands. The joys of a hangover already taking over me. I lazily looked to the right of me, then looked again. "fuck", I mumbled. Not again, I thought.

It was becoming a bad habit waking up in a stargers bed, sometimes I was clothed, most times I wasn't. You know the rest, and I know exactly what you're thinking... what a slut.I'm not just so we're clear, I just happen to get drunk often and no, im going going to tell you my depressing background because I'm not that person, and it's not even that depressing. I just like what I like.

I carefully removed myself from the bed and tiptoed round the gloomy room, picking up what was mine as I went along. Confident I collected all my belongings I stepped out into the hallway shoving my clothes on, my heels in my hands. I quickly glanced into the room, checking the randomer was still alseep; of course he was. Steadily I walked down the hall. I found the exit and began to fumble with the lock.

"Fuck sake, open " I cursed, lightly pushing the door. I jumped as a long arm reached over mine and ulnocked the door with one swift movement. I didn't dare look up. I said a quick "Thanks" and scattered out the door, making my way along the quiet street.

However nothing prepared me for what I was about to see when I looked back, the most beautiful, piercing blue eyes I had ever seen, and hair so soft looking that I just needed to touch it, and that smile; jawdropping.

Did I really sleep with him?

hey so I'm still new with writing and to be fair I don't know where I'm going with this but if you want me to carry on then please tell me :)

Alanya xo