Shall i...

I was in the supermarket getting groceries until I bumped into someone.
"Sorry" I stood there shook and silent.
"N-no it's fine" he seemed surprised.
That was awkward  but he was so beautiful and ugh I wish he was mine. They went away. I regretted not getting his number but....yeh he wouldn't give it anyways. Would he?

I shrugged my shoulders and went back to doing my shopping. Ugh...again they are inside the same isle as me!
Should I ask him? Nah! I heard him whisper to someone. I look at them and OMG there's 5 people! They are all as beautiful as each other!

What do I do?
I stood there shook , they all whispered to each other and stared at me.
A guy with blond hair came to me and screamed "MY FRIEND ANDY WANTS YOUR NUMBER"!
I laughed.
"They must be kidding"I whispered to myself.
A few minutes later I went to wait in the line until Andy comes and asks for my number!
I stared.
"Hello" he waved his hands in front of my eyes.
""Oh-oh sorry" I said.

I gave my number.
Did I make the right choice?
I hope I did.
I went home and and put everything away , I heard a vibration come from my phone.
It was Andy.
I picked it up.
"Hi Andy" I said
"Hiya sabiha" he smiled
"Oh you know my name. How?" I was shocked
"Oh I find out" he gave a cute smile as he told me to meet him outside the restaurant closest to my house on Saturday at 3:15.

Skipped to Saturday//
It's 3am ugh I can't sleep what do I wear for tommorow. I look at my phone... OH CRAP ITS TODAY!
I looked up at the clock and run out of bed. What shall I wear? Black or grey?
Pink or blue? Dress or jeans? Skirts or shorts? Hoodies or sweat shirt? Ugh... I groaned.

I picked my outfit , it was a black short dress with black leggings. I looked in the mirror "shall I wear makeup" I say to the mirror. Hah! I'm so crazy. Ugh don't wanna do makeup.

I go downstairs and eat breakfast when I heard a knock on the door. It was Andy. I told him to come in but he said he will meet me at the restaurant , I was fine with that.

We're in the restaurant//
"We meet again" I say.
He smiles and says "yeh hi.."
There was a silent pause.
"Well what brings you to call me here"? I ask.
"Ummmm brook will explain" he turned red.

"Brook , who's that"? I stared at him.
"Oh one of me band mates" he looked at his phone and called 'brook'

Hes on the phone now.
Andy-Hey brook
Brook-Hiya paaaal
Andy-hahah can you come to ice cream dreams
Brook-ummm whats that
Andy-it's that restaurant we always used to eat in
Brook-ohhhhh yeahhh
Andy-come now
Brook-I'm on my way running like the wind
Andy-see you later
Brook-bye
Andy bye

"Ooh is that the girl you wanted me to talk to" brook whispers to Andy
"Keep your voice down and yes" Andy nudges him

What happens next?
Well let's wait for the next chapter!