mark_tuan

Liked by Jinyoung_0922jy, jacksonwang852g7, 333cyj333, and 429,523 others

Thank you everyone for the kind messages! I'm sorry for the emo posts. 😓 But, things are going to be okay now. Different, but okay. I'm sure you all know of my recent breakup... But we are working things out. So, don't worry too much!! And to my best friends, thank you for being there for me. You know who you are. I appreciate it.

View all 216 comments

itsthebeautifulsky I'm glad you worked things out! And yeah I'm sure things will be different being out a relationship and it may be awkward since you're in the same company, but it will all be okay!

markjinforever markjin are friends again! That's enough for me. ^-^

333cyj333 I'm so happy you two worked things out!

prdsdef now that this is solved, I expect you to get out the house more and eat

jacksonwang852g7 ^^what jaebum said. Stop moping around and hang with us.

callme_baepsae @ itsthebeautifulsky I feel like we haven't talked in awhile 🤔

itsthebeautifulsky @ callme_baepsae we literally were just speaking in dms until we got the notif that Mark posted

callme_baepsae @ itsthebeautifulsky shhhhhhh.

bambam1a ah~ that's a relief. Sorry about our stupid friend.

username dammit.. The fags are back. At least they aren't dating.

markprotectionsquad @ username you really want a round two? I saw you irl and rocked your shit so how about that round two yeah?

username @ markprotectionsquad .....

jinyoung_0922jy @ bambam1a I'm not stupid. I'll fight you bambam. Say it again.

bambam1a @ jinyoung_0922jy 😶😶