How long have you been standing there?

Joe have the biggest crush on Jack he can't even believe it all his best mates know about his crush and they always try to make Joe confess his feeling towards their best mate but he can't he always try to but get super nervous just looking at him in the eyes.

Josh was getting tired of seeing Joe so miserable without saying a word to Jack of how he feel so he first try to text Jack from Joe's phone and make them go to a date without both of them knowing it was actually a date but Joe saw Josh texting from his phone so he grab his phone from Josh hands.

Other time he try to get them locked in Jack's bathroom but Oli was there to help them, Josh can't even believe how 2 of his best plans didn't work out the way he want it, he just want his 2 best mates happy and together isn't it too much to ask or it is?

It was a Friday night everyone was at Oli's playing FIFA and having some girls here and there, Oli and Caspar were with their girlfriends Josh was flirting with some girls he invited, Jack was with Toff they were holding hands he was 100% sure they were a thing the way they look at each other, always holding hands and always together that must mean they are in a relationship no?

Joe was getting sick of seeing Jack and Toff enjoying the party so he decided to go to the balcony and smoke Josh follows him. "Omg Joseph since when do you smoke? I didn't know you smoke?" "I only do it when I have this feeling I should say something but it will ruin everything" Joe facepalm his face, the boys didn't realise but Jack was on the balcony too with Toff they keep quiet, Toff knew Jack have a crush on Joe, and after the party Josh told her Joe have a crush on Jack so she just smirks at Jack and the boy was blushing they continue quiet hearing everything.

"And what's that?" "You know what's that" "No I don't" Joe sigh and focus his view on the street, Jack was behind him hearing everything "Well Josh, I like Jack my best mate can you believe it" Josh didn't say anything in fact he and Toff went inside to party and leave the boys talk Jack laughs a little bit and Joe turn around "How long have you been standing there?" Joe asked worried sick "The necessary amount of time, I like you too" Joe was about to say something but Jack didn't let him do it instead he lean in and kiss Joe in the lips, the boy was a mess he was feeling really warm he was blushing his crush just confess to him and kiss him for Joe it was a dream come true.