I wont let you get hurt

For Joe is one of those days when he don't really want to do anything he wake up with pain in his stomach, his stomachaches make him feel pain in his head as well, he was alone Byron decided to go on a little trip with his girlfriend while he was alone but his neighbor/youtuber/best mate Jack Maynard or how Joe would say the sexy neighbor have other plans.

Joe was alone at home he texted Dianne explaining to her that he have pain and she say it was okay and the dance starts the other day. Great Joe thought he was worried about the dance and that Dianne just say it was fine but he was feeling like he was failing to Dianne he decides he was going to take a shower drink a pill and go to Dianne's place and then start the training but he was feeling that bad he didn't leave the sofa he was laying on, he heard the bell but he was feeling too shit and didn't have the energy to stand up and open the door so he screams.

"Whoever it is come inside I'm laying on the sofa" Jack opens the door and close it and smile at Joe's but he was worried he got a smile back from the Joe what he enjoys the most but Joe was looking really shit, sexy but shit.

"Omg what happened to you Joe?" "I don't know, but I need you to help me." "Help you in what?" Jack smiles "I need you to help me take a shower, I know you like my body so much so why not you help me" Joe winks at Jack for a long time they have that little game around them. "Of course I would like to, your body is just so perfect" "Hey after you get dressed we should watch a movie and I can make you a soup" "That's lovely"

Jack help Joe on the shower he didn't know how he control himself from not touching Joe or making out with him he is so turn on at the moment he don't even know what to do.

Joe got dressed and Jack was on the sofa waiting for him "Jack what if I go to Dianne's place and start the training" "Joe you are sick, I won't let you get hurt, just rest for today you are that amazing that in 2 days you can do an amazing dance okay" "okay" they smile Jack started making the soup and recording videos for Instagram.

"So here I am sick, doing a soup for myself he tries to fake smile and acting all sick" Joe just smile at him, Jack give him the soup but Joe thought other plans, he puts the soup in the table "Jack?" "Yeah, Joe?" " This soup won't helps me I think another thing will" "And what will help you?!" Jack didn't what was him about.

Joe didn't know why but he leans on and kiss Jack on the lips he wanted to do it for a while and he finally did it he was so happy, and more when Jack kiss back. They spent all the day cuddling and Jack still recording insta stories saying he was sick but he wasn't just his newly boyfriend Joe was the sick one.