||Jungkook||

~~~

You were running late to your job, though it's only 3 blocks away, you had to come early because there was something you need to do first. You exited your apartment and started running downstairs, before passing through a certain door, you tiptoed your way across it, then continued to run outside the building. You looked at the time in your phone and you have 30 minutes left to arrive at the shop and do what you have to do. You started panicking and ran faster than your legs could bring you.

With 20 minutes to spare, you arrived at the coffee shop you work in and it looks like your colleague was already there, preparing the things you needed for the whole day.

"Late again, are we, (Y/N)?"
Jungkook teased you with a grin in his face, leaning on the counter.

"Almost."
You smirked as you put on your apron in a hurry and tied your (Y/H/C) in a bun.

'Just in time'
You thought and wore your million dollar smile as you face the front door you walked through. And finally seeing the customer that comes everyday at the same time consistently.

"Good morning! What would you like to have?"
You asked the customer that you have been infatuated ever since the first day.

You could see the smile in his face as he saw you, you could never be happier than seeing him smile at you like that. Gosh, save me! , you thought.

At the corner of your eye, you could see Jungkook with a bored look on his face, then went behind you, cleaning some of the cups

"The usual, Miss..?"
The customer with the most beautiful face of all men has left you frozen when he seemed to be asking your name.

"(Y-Y/N), sir."
You stuttered and blushed a light pink in your face, you hoped he didn't see it. You blushed even more as he laughed a little. He saw it! , you screamed in your head.

You laughed nervously but then you heard a loud cough, signaling you and making you turn around. You saw Jungkook with a stern face, giving you a chill on the spine. He went to the counter and gave the customer his drink.

"That'll be-"
Jungkook was cut off by the sound of coins on the counter, of course there's paper money, your crush has class you know, hmph.

The customer waved goodbye at you with a calm smile, but it disappeared as he looked at Jungkook who gave a stern look in return.

It was very awkward that the sound of the bell of the front door, made you go back to reality.

"What..just happened?"
You lift both your hands that were straight as you just stared at the counter, thinking about the stuff that occured recently.

You looked at Jungkook who was still serious and cleaning the cups with a clean cloth.

"Ya! Jungkook, why did you do that?"
You started.

"Did what?"
He didn't even look at you and continued doing what he has been doing.

"Look at me, your actions were unnecessary, that was a customer that regularly comes, what if he stops coming?"
You went beside Jungkook with a disappointed look.

"So what? Why does it matter if he comes or not? Plus, wasn't your actions unnecessary, (Y/N)? We got a lot of regular customers anyway, why do you care if that guy stops being regular, shouldn't you be more worried if it's many?"

You went silent after all those questions that left Jungkook's mouth, was he..jealous? But jealous of what? But isn't he right also..?

You looked at Jungkook, with eyes narrowed, realizing what he had said. He looked at you with an angered face but immediately went away when he saw you surprised as his words seemed to hurt you.

"I-I'm sorry, (Y/N), I didn't mean to be mad at you.."
He looked down in guilt as he was hurt seeing you hurt with his words..

You saw how sad Jungkook was, but he didn't exactly hurt you so you gave him a heart felt hug.

"You didn't hurt me, Jungkook. Don't worry, I have a strong heart."
You let go and had a big grin in your face as you face him happily.

He laughed at your silliness, Jungkook removed your bun, your hair flowing down softly, he ruffled it, leaving you with a blush as you felt his soft hands on your head. You felt a kiss from the tall boy and heard him laugh cutely, you blushed even more.

"You're cute as always,(Y/N)."

-Chapter End-