Too Much

Disclaimer: I own Nothing.

Everything was too loud.

Peter winced as he covered his ears with his hands.

People were yelling at each other. The trainee teachers (who shouldn't become teachers at all) were yelling at the students because they couldn't do the very hard tasks. The students were yelling back at the teachers. And the original PE teacher was just yelling because he could.

Peter shut his eyes. The sounds were getting louder by the second, and his headaches were getting worse.

Ned was absent today, unfortunately. And since no one knew that Peter was Spider-Man, nobody will notice he's having a sensory overload. And, talking made things worse, so he couldn't tell anybody.

Peter prayed that someone noticed he was acting strange and told the teacher, but that was going on for ten minutes now, and so far, no one said anything.

It was like the world had suddenly turned its back on him.

He opened his eyes. MJ, who Peter suspected about knowing the truth about his alter-ego, was raising her eyebrows at him from behind her sketch book. (she's probably drawing him.)

He locked eyes with her, then suddenly the voices got even louder and he winced, he hoped that MJ would somehow understand what's going on with him and say something to the teacher.

She understood, apparently. She walked to the PE teacher, who was cursing by now, "Excuse me, sir. I think there's something wrong with Parker."

The teacher cursed one more time before rolling his eyes and walking towards Peter. Before he asked what's wrong, though, the bell rang.

Peter almost passed out. The voices weren't getting any lower nor farther away. And combined with the bell still sounding from the speaker which had to be right above him, and the sounds of breaths and rustling clothes that Peter shouldn't be able to hear, he felt like he was in hell.

Wait, don't forget the lights, which became suddenly too bright. Oh, and the stink of sweat.

Peter shut his eyes again and collapsed, curling around himself. He could feel everything he touched, and it hurt even more. The ground underneath him became 10 times rougher. And so did the clothes over his body, which also became worse when he started to shake.

It was too much.

He cried out in agony. "Call his aunt!" he heard MJ yell.

"Yeah, no shit," the teacher, Coach Ford, murmured.

-----

Tony was in his work shop when the phone rang. He wiped his hands clean and picked it up from the floor. (How'd it get there?)

"Hey, are you Peter Parker's emergency contact?"

"Yes, this is Tony Stark."

"To—?" the voice laughed. "God, how much did Parker pay you to answer with that?"

Tony frowned, what in the—?

"Never mind," the voice continued. "I'm Parker's PE teacher. His aunt is unavailable, so I'm calling you, Mr. Stark," he mocked.

"The boy's having some seizure or somethin'," he went on, and Tony heart dropped. "He's curled up on himself, shaking. He's covering his eyes and ears, too. Oh, and he cried out in pain just now. Dunno what's wrong with him, and the nurse's absent."

"W-When did it start?" Tony's voice shook.

"Like, ten minutes ago."

"Were there any loud voices around? Someone yelling suddenly?" could it be a sensory overload? Peter hadn't had one for six months.