~Intro~

Hey guys! This is my first one shot book so it's gonna be pretty bad in the beginning so bear with me! Before we start, I wanna put out a few rules so you guys know what to expect from this book and I.

1. I'm always open to requests! If you have one just private message me or put it in the comments and I will try my hardest to get to it as soon as possible.

2. I will write literally any ship you guys want so just tell me and I'll write something.

3. I am not much of a smut writer so I most likely won't write smut but if I have to I will. But I will do fluff and angst always so request away on those!

4. As I said before, this is my first one shot book (and book for that matter) so I know it will be bad. Positive feedback is always welcome but try to keep it positive and try not to completely destroy my writing with too hurtful of comments. Thank you!!

5. I don't have much of an updating schedule as I'm really busy with school and other things so I will update when I can. And when I do update I will try my hardest to make it worth your while!

6. Any trigger warnings will be put at the very beginning of the story so feel free to skip any one shots that are too triggering for you!

I think that's all for now! I hope you enjoy the book and I'm excited to see where it goes! So without further ado, here we go!!

~Mo💛