CHAPTER One

Kengkla's POV

I still remember that day he was introduced to my life.

I can't say that it was love at first sight because in the first place, I was never really fond of his presence.

It was all because of the forgetten report at Technic's house. That day before the summer vacation of our *Mattayom 3 year, when the best friend of mine asked me to go to his house to get the report he forgot to bring. Usually, I am not swayed by this kind of demand from Technic. I'm not use to it after all. I'm rich and I can just ask people to do things for me. However, it was my unlucky day and I lost a bet to my also cunning friend.

"Well, no one's in the house and you have the key so it's just an easy task," said Technic. Sure, it is an easy task but the fact that I need to follow his orders for the day makes me uneasy. What makes me annoyed more is that expression pasted on Technic's face. What a sweet smile. No. F*ck that sly smile. He's really enjoying it huh.

"Oh c'mmon, Kla. I'm being nice here. Besides, that's our group project. We need to pass it today," he added. Ugh.

"You're so stupid to forgot it, you know?"

"It's not my fault. It's my brother's. He's the one preparing my things every morning after all," oh, again.

"What with your brother? Does he have some kind of a brother complex?" I don't understand, Nic's already grown up.

"Nah. He's just soooo nice, to the point that everyone around him think so too..."

Nice huh?

"But for me? He's just dumb," he added. I just snickered.

~o~

Nic gave me their house key and told me that his room is the left one on the second floor. He also told me that I can walk freely inside without bothering myself to be polite because no one's in the house. His parents are gone because of work and he's P' is on school. Great. No need to fake around.

I know where Nic's house. However, I have never been inside. He invited me once to play though but I refused because I had something to do that time. 

Nic's house is incomparable with mine. However, it's not sloppy at all. Somehow, it's not that big and fancy but you can tell even from the outside that it is something that you can call home.

Once I entered the house, I look for the stairs of their second floor. I don't have any plans to stay for a long time in the first place, so I immediately head straight to Nic's room.

So this is what Nic's room looks like? It is very different from what I expected. To be honest, I really thought that our styles are alike. Right now, I know for sure that it is the opposite. I mean, posters are pasted around his room.

"Nic said that the folder was placed on the shelf together with the binders", yeah. That's right it was just around this room.

But the thing is, there isn't any shelf here.

What the hell?! Is it one of another scheme of him?

"I better off now before someone might be here", I told myself.

As I reach the door, without a warning, I bumped into a thick yet kinda soft surface. Because of the impact, we both fell on the floor.

"Ow!" We both said in unison.
That hurts.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Shit.

There, when it all started.

~o~