Cries!!!

(Erid continues)

After 8 months of our marriage, i became pregnant of Mila,but what? does Andey care?he continued with his mission.
i became tired of the life i was into and decided to tell my family members to see if my parents could help me by approaching Mrs.Jerfer to sort things out, but guess what? they seemed to think that as long as i remain his property he has every right to do what so ever he wants with me.
I then managed to talk to him about it but he increases his intensity.
I can remember clearly when Andey came home from a work he traveled for two weeks to, he met me lying on the sofa by the corner of our room,having cramps in my stomach,rolling around in pregnancy pains,expecting him to inquire about how i've been and his baby, but he didn't do that. All he was saying was he needs ***.
He forced me, not minding my mood, before i knew what was happening,he had torn my cloth and left me there crying while he slept off.
It became even worse when he made it a habit!, a daily routine which made me Hate him even more!

Some months later, i was due putting into bed, i then started to lock myself all day in the room
crying so he cannot come to me.
I sit all day hungry except for breakfast i take tea which i take from my water dispenser.
To my greatest suprise, Andey would put a plate of food at my doorstep, he started to care about me and his unborn child.
Seeing that went on for a week, i opened my door to allow Andey in.We understood our differences and became close, we would sit all day talking with me, we had great memories, he showed so much love to Mila.
I was so Happy he had changed and i loved seeing him care for me. He handed over the business to his Brother Robert, so he would take care of me.

Before i knew it, it was a week's time and i was in a severe pain! it was the day i gave birth to Mila! He was driving very fast to the hospital when we met with an accident! i didn't know how but i woke up to see my baby beside me, i woke up to bondages round my head! stitches and stitches on me! I looked at my beautiful daughter and gave her a smile in my heart, because i couldn't even smile out.

Nurse came to check on my and My question was "Where is Andey?", she said he's alright he would come soon and whenever i ask her that she replied same till i recovered.
On the day i was discharged,Before i left the hospital i went to my Doctor and asked him furously, "Where is Andey?" he then told me where he was.

Andey had Died!!! He died on the accident.

I cried out loud that i couldn't get up! nobody was close by to console me except the Doctor.

(well well,see you guys next time)
Tensed up?😆
Are you in tears?
Yours Truly❤
F U U Abdulsalam