Chapter 3

JENNIFER'S P.O.V.

Cameron had been visiting the hospital for a week now. And it seemed as if Jesy was getting better. The doctors were even talking about possibly letting her go home. But I think Mom wanted us to stay just in case. I was sitting in the chair next to Jesy's bed. Cameron had texted me saying that he was gonna be a little late today because he had to do something for Magcon.

Cameron and I had actually became really good friends. We usually went and are lunch together and then Mom would join us for dinner. So, we've gotten to know each other very well.

"Sissy?" I looked to see Jesy looking at me.

"Yes? Are you ok?"

"I'm just tired."

"That's ok. You can go back to sleep sweetie. Cam will be here in about 30 minutes ok?"

She nodded an turned over to go back to sleep. 30 minutes later Cam quietly walked through the door with a couple of other people. The Magcon boys.

"Hey, Jennifer," he whispered not wanting to wake Jesy. "Boys, this is Jennifer. Jennifer, this is Matt, Nash, Taylor, Hayes, and Shawn."

I waved and they smiled waving back. "How is she doing today?" Cam asked.

"Um, sleepy."

Cam looked over to me and saw that I was worried. He walked over to me and wrapped me in a hug. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Cameron?"

Jesy was awake. Cam pulled away and walked over to her.

"Hey, Sweetie. I brought some people that I thought you would wan to meet." He motioned the boys to come closer.

"Oh my gosh!!!"

The boys all smiled and started talking to her. Mom wa at work so when the nurse came in an asked to talk to her I told her that she could tell me. She took me out into the hallway.

"We got the tests back from last night. The cancer spread. She doesn't have much longer."

"How much longer?"

"A week if we're lucky."

"Ok. Thank you."

I calmed myself down and then went back into the room. As soon as I looked at Jesy I almost started crying.

"Hey, Cam?"

He looked at me. "Yeah?"

"Will you come here for a second?"

He got up and followed me down the hall. "What's going on?"

"Jesy has a week if we're lucky."

He looked shocked. Tears started running down my face. He wrapped me in a hug again and I started sobbing against his chest. Once we were both calm we pulled away.

"Well let's make this the best week of her life," Cam said. I smiled and nodded. "I'm going to go talk to the nurse for a second. You go wash your face so Jesy doesn't know that you've been crying." I nodded an hugged him one more time. He kissed my cheek when he pulled away.

CAMERON'S P.O.V.

I had gotten it worked out that I could get Jesy out of the hospital for a day to take her to Disneyland. So now I was walking back to the room to tell them. I had also talked to their mom and she said it wa fine. Jennifer had called her earlier and told her what was going in so her mom was taking the rest of the week off.

I walked into the room to see them all laughing. "Hey guys and girls. So, I've talked to your mom an the nurse, and I'm able to get Jesy out of the hospital for a day. and guess where we are going to spend it?"

Jesy looked at me. "Where?!?!?!"

"Disneyland."

"Yay! oh my gosh thank you!!!!"

I smiled. "No problem."

Jennifer came over to me. "Thank you." she said hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "It's not a problem." We stayed like that. Our arms wrapped around the others waist. Watching the boys play with Jesy.