How they meet

Betty P.O.V  

I was in class and then I see this really hot guy comes in and then I  relies it is Jughead Jones  and when I  relies this I am  stunned and how one summer could change  a person and how  mature he looked. 

Jughead P.O.V 

I walk in the class and i see her setting there and i wonder who that is and then i realized  that it was Betty Cooper and I was so socked on how she was so hot and then she looked up and our eyes meet and i felt magical at least to me it did i don't know what it was like for her but I knew  I had to get that girl. Then I relies that there was a set next to her open so went over and sat down right beside her. 

Betty P.O.V 

OMG he sat next to me and i know my face i as bright as a cherry right now but i really don't care he SAT BY MEEEEEEE. 

                                                                    Their conversation 

Betty- hey jug how was your summer 

Jughead it was good what about you. 

Betty- it was ok I learned that my sister Polly is having twins.  And they are going to be girls. 

Jughead- That is a amazing do you guys know there names yet. 

Betty- Not yet but i can't wait to know what their names are going to be.    

                                                  The bell rings to start class 

Betty's P.O.V 

OMG we talked And i know it was about me but i felt a spark we he talked to me I am so happy Oh crap i should be listing to the teacher. 

Jughead P.O.V

She talked to me I though she hated me and like Archie my best friend but i guest not i don't know if it was me or not but i felt a spark between us. 

Thank you for reading this book hope to update soon