Chapter 4- 3rd Meeting

Aurelius was alone in the quiet room with the large window he had smashed a week earlier. He was beginning to get frustrated, as he was trying to repair the hole in the window. He couldn't imagine why nobody had fixed it yet, the room was filled with bookshelves and at least some of the books must be of value.

Taking a breath and pointing his wand at the whistling hole he once again focused his magic at the window. He felt his magical power roll within him and explode out the tip of his wand. Yet another hole was blasted into what remained of the window. Aurelius had heard several people come to the door to see where the sound of shattering glass was coming from. They had all rushed away when they had seen who was the cause of the disruption.

Fine, let them leave, let them talk. He thought. I don't care.

Having had enough he raised his wand hand slowly and was just about to unleash the full power of his Obscurus when her heard a voice. Her voice.

"Your not going to fix it like that." She said quietly.

Aurelius turned to leave but realized that she was blocking the only exit. Siva had quietly closed the door behind her so there was no escape. His only other option would be to turn into his Obscurial form and go out the window. That option was a little dramatic and would get everyone talking. Few people knew what he was, they all gave him a wide berth because of Grindlewald's special attention to him.

"Aurelius wait!" "Please, just let me speak." Siva implored him, taking a step towards him as though she knew he was thinking about throwing himself out the window.

Aurelius lowered a glare on her. The window panes started to shake, books began to fall from their shelves and a loud wind picked up in the room. 

"Please..." Aurelius managed to grit out. "Leave, I don't want to hurt you..."

"Yes you do." Said Siva over the wind. "Or else you wouldn't be doing this." She gestured around her. "You said so yourself, you only hurt those who have hurt you first." "I have hurt you, and I'm sorry."

At this Aurelius and the wind calmed a little, but it was still picking up things from around the room and swirling around Siva and himself.

"Here." She said. "Raise your arms slowly at the window and say Repairo." Visualize the pieces coming together coming together exactly as they were.

Aurelius paused, then turned to the window again and took another breath. He raised his arms slowly, closed hie eyes picturing the window mending itself, he said in barely more than a whisper.

"Repairo."

he felt the magic leave his wand, but with a purpose this time He heard the glass coming together and when he opened his eyes the window was as good as new.

The window panes stopped shaking and everything that had been lifted by his Obscurus dropped to the floor. Siva had to dodge several falling books to keep them from hitting her in the head.

She raised her own wand and muttered "Locomotor" pointing at each item scattered across the floor in turn. She made each book, page, bookend, table and chair making them move to their appropriate place.

"There." She said looking around the now tidied room. "There were probably a dozen different ways I could have don that but that's all I could think of.

She move to one of the recently re-ended chairs and looked expectantly to Aurelius to do the same. He didn't move, he simply stared at his hands.

"Was that your first spell?" She asked, shock in her voice. He looked up from his hands to her.

"Other than well, that." She said gesturing out the window dismissively.

Aurelius nodded, he made to step forward then frowned. He remembered the other day.

"You yelled at me." he said low and quiet.

Siva flinched but held his gaze.

"you were afraid of me." He whispered.

"No that's-" She began to say when he cut her off.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" He snarled, making the windowpanes shape again.

"Alright, alright I was a afraid." She admitted.

This time it was Aurelius' turn to flinch.

"But it's not what you think, I'm not afraid of you. I'm afraid of you finding out about me."

He looked at her incredulously.

She sighed and got up from her seat.

"You see, I'm not like everyone else." "I'm like you, I'm different."

"I'm and Argentum Oculus."