Porter

I was born on 11/11/98. I was born into a poor family my mom and dad didn't have any jobs because my mom was paralyzed from the neck down and my dad stayed home to help and protect her. I was the only person in the house at the time that had a job that paid. I was a shoe cleaner, it didn't pay much but it got us through. Now it's harder because my mom passed away last year and my dad wont leave the house so I have to work extra shifts.
   My dads name is Anderson or Andy for short. Ever since mom died he has been really depressed leaving me to fend for myself. He is a very strong and smart person. My dads on his death bed so it's a hard time right now.
   My moms name was Aliennette or Ali for short. My mom became paralyzed when we all went to Oregon and started cliff diving into the ocean. My mom landed on multiple rocks while diving and since I was only 4 this was very very scary for me to witness. 
   Im Porter, I would be considered geeky and or dorky. im a very talkative person when it comes to being around people i know but i get shy around strangers. i wear a lot of light colors, i like to think it shows i am a nice, open person. 

*PORTER WILL BE THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS BOOK IT WILL BE IN HIS POV*

*also I am not putting much of the characters because you will find out more about them during the ACTUAL book*