A New Day

Mason

I wake up my arm still around Randy. I sit up moving my arm off of Randy's sleeping body. God he's cute. I wonder what was going through his mind but I decide to drive instead of wonder through my thoughts.

I crawl into the front seat and start the engine trying not to wake up Randy. Success. I then deactivate the armor and turn the AC down and begin to drive down the interstate. The interstate seemed empty except a traffic jam that seemed to be frozen.

I do the white person in a horror movie thing and investigate and realize everyone had killed themselves in there cars.

It was a horrible sight even the kids were dead. I felt overwhelmed with fear and sadness and hatred. I was afraid Randy and I would die and sad these people had killed themselves and mad that- "What you doing?" A voice asked from behind me. I turn around it's just Randy.

"You scared the piss out of me." I say putting my hand over my chest.

"Should we get in the car?"

"Yeah." I say before walking to the car and opening the door sitting myself in the driver seat. He walked to the passenger seat and sat himself down.

I grabbed the steering wheel and drove on the side of the road passing the traffic jam. Once we pass the traffic jam and a man with a mask stood there robbing the body of a dead man.

I drove faster and faster until the I feel we're safe and what do you know it's the Virginia North Carolina State line.

The only real reason I picked Virginia was because it was supposed to be one of the safest places in America and Randy'd be safe here.

I look over at Randy.He was falling asleep must've been tired, and scared from what happened yesterday. I was as well.

Randy

I felt tired, sad, and happy why was I happy. Was it the fact that i had just slept with Mason, or was it the fact that Me and Mason we're alive. It was confusing. To confusing.

I wonder if he loved me or if he just tried to comfort me. I wondered what was going through his head, and if it was anything like what was racing through mine.

If only I knew.

To be continued...