Moving (Chp1)

Aaliyahs P.O.V.

"I'm going to miss you so much Lia" mom says hugging me so tightly I feel like my bones might be crushed.Patting her gently on the back , trying to comfort her without being awkward"it's okay mom its only for a few months"Zach,my stepfather gently pries her away from me , kissing her temple he said"don't worry Sarah it's only for a few months"she turns to him "you sure?"she asks"yes"he answers staring into her eyes as he starts to lean in but I interrupt their intimate moment not wanting the breakfast i ate this morning to leave my stomach"mom I have a flight soon we should get going"
"okay" she said and got into the car I looked back at Zach walking up to him"making sure you keep an eye on her at all times"I said

He saluted saying"aye, aye captain" I got into the car and Zach drove off.

*Few  minutes later*

We've just arrived at the airport and are waiting for my flight number to be called.....

"Flight 231 from Arizona to Forks, Washington is now boarding"
I heard a voice say over the intercom.
I turned back to mom with tears in my eyes "well mom that's me" I said to her hugging her for one last time and then started walking through the doors to catch my flight"love you!!"I heard her yell."love you too" I whispered.

How do you like my first chapter mechajade💯