Glimpse of him (chp 2)

Recap:

"Flight 231 from Arizona to forks , Washington is now boarding".

I heard a voice say over the intercom. I turned back to mom with tears in my eyes.

"Well mom that me ."

I said to her,  hugging her for one last time and then started walking through the doors to catch my flight "love you!!" I heard her yell .
" love you too" I whispered.

Aaliyah's P.O.V.

After the plane  landed I got off and collected my luggage. Now I'm having problems contacting my father because one thing is ....I don't know his number!!!!!...

After waiting I saw someone with my name on a cardboard standing closely to the exit.

I walked over and said hi but it seems as if the person was too busy looking in the crowd for something"hello any one in there?"I asked before the person looked down at me "well hello there how may I help you"he asked chuckling.
Like seriously is he really flirting? I mean he's hot but if he's dumb like this I'm going to have to skip him.

"Well my name's Aaliyah Palmer and it's on the cardboard.thats  how you can help me" I said sarcastically .
He looks at the cardboard for a minute before his eyes widen with recognition.
"So your Dean's daughter " he said slowly as if talking to the dumb.
"Well yea if you put it like that"I said... putting it in mind that the boys here have beauty but no brains..
"Well right this way" he said walking me to a car (which by the way was hot.it was a red Ferrari with gold around the tires rims).
After we've put my luggage in the trunk. The dude which I suddenly realized I don't know his name jumps in the driver's seat and drove off."hey dude" I said
"Yeah"he answered"what's your name" I asked "beau" he replied."okay"I said and close my eyes trying to get a little peace before I meet my father whom I haven't seen for six years...

*Few hours later*

After hours of countless driving beau finally pulled into what he claimed is my father's 'home'(which if I  didn't hate him so much I would have said it looks fairly nice)...

After beau pulled up at the house he showed me my room and left saying I should make my self comfortable.

*Two hours later*

After two hours of unpacking majority of my stuff. I texted my mom to inform her that I'm okay.    
    Okay honey just remember it's only for a few months until me and Zach find the perfect house
              ~mom~

       Okay bye mom love you
               ~aaliyah~

    Okay sweetheart love you too
                  ~mom~

I decided to take a walk.during that walk I  started to think about mom and Zach and why did she and father get divorced . sometime after I remembered that there was a library about five minutes from here so I walked the distance and entered the library feeling the breeze blow pass me . I found a book that'll keep me for the time being.
When I reached the twenty-fifth  page I felt like someone was watching me.I  looked up and saw that no one was there .I shrugged and continued reading my book I felt eyes on me again but this time I looked there was this bronzed haired boy with pale skin sitting in the corner with a book in his hands which seemed interesting.  I turned back to my book just deciding since I'm not good with socializing with people and plus the time was late that I'll just come back some other time...
I quickly walked back home not wanting my father to be worried that I've not even spent one day in the country and went missing.

*Few minutes later*

I opened the door to the house and walked in and believe me the sight that greeted me wasn't so pleasant, I just want the earth to swallow me .on the couch was my father and a lady,  both half naked and literally sucking off each other faces . just imagine that if I had came one minute late I would have needed therapy for the rest of my life. just imagine how many hours on a flight I had spent just to visit him and he has graced me with this sight ."Lia it's not what it looks like"he said trying to cover up "it's alright father" I said he had a look of relief mixed with hurt, probably that I didn't call him dad,but it quickly turned into more hurt when I started talking again"this is your house and you can do whatever you please. remember I'm only staying for a few months possibly one or a couple weeks if mom and Zach find a house so don't quit the me being invisible act just to pretend to love me  now if you excuse me  I need to go to my temporary room"I said and stomped off not caring if I sound like a brat or  not .
Once I made it to my room I slammed the door shut and made sure that it's locked.after that I just sat there and cry myself to sleep hoping that one day this storm will pass.

How do you like my second chapter mechajade💯