Chapter 30

As we leave the hospital all our family is there, when they see us they all stand up and start to fire all kinds of questions at us.

Tristan looks at everyone and says please meet us at our place and we will tell you everything and give you the gifts we have for you.
When everyone left the hospital Rory and I stopped at our favorite Italian restaurant and ordered tons of food for everyone. We make it to our house as we see everyone is there, I ask the men for help to bring in all the food after I got Rory settled on the couch.

Everyone is seated thats when Rory speaks up we invited you here tonight to tell you the big news and also why i doubled over in pain.....
Thats when I take over and hand everyone their envelopes with the pictures in them. Each picture had one baby on it and it said (girl, boy, girl) thats when you hear everyone gasp and the ladies all start to cry tears of joy. All the men congregate us.

Everyone is over joyed with the news about us having 3 babies. They all ask in unison what are you going to name they babies.
I look at Tristan and hand him the paper I wrote the names on so we could tell the family.....

First girl her name is LORELAI ALISON DUGRAY 4- Nick names ALLY
Our son name is TRISTAN JANLEN DURGAY JR. Nick name is JR.
Our second girl is Emily Victoria DUGRAY- Nick name is Emma.