Friday September 21st 2018

Homecoming is tonight. I found a dress that suits the less intense side of myself. It's a pastel lavender dress that comes down to mid thigh, it's skirt is ruffled and laced to the point where it sticks out a little and i look kind of like a ballerina but within a REALLY full tutu. It's strapless with a built in slight push up bra and makes my B sized boobs look rounder and bigger. Senpai will definitely notice me as long as I linger near her. I only have one close friend and he doesn't know about my relationship with Senpai, so I'm going with him. His name's Satoshi, he's pretty average looking but cute. Big round brown eyes and brown hair that falls into his eyes a little. He's an all together good person and he's caring and sweet. He cares for me like I'm a sister. He's kind hearted and has a fluffy and small and fluffy black cat that nobody knows the breed of. His name is Makoto, which means serene, because the cat always seems to level the atmosphere into something calm. Makoto pretty much goes everywhere with Satoshi, and is welcome in all but one of the stores in our small town as well as the high school both Satoshi and I attend. Satoshi has PTSD from when he was a kid and his mother was murdered in front of him. Everybody in the small town we live in heard of it, it was so uncommon that nobody questioned Satoshi's need for a fuzzy companion to provide emotional support. And it's not like Makoto is any trouble anyway, everyone loved the cat and pets his fluffy fur every time they see him, as he was a very friendly animal. The only strange thing about Makoto is his love for olive oil. The animal will lick loads and loads of olive oil because he likes the taste. Despite being kind hearted, If Satoshi knew about my one sided relationship with Kay-Chan, I don't know how he'd react, he already knows I like girls but if he knew the way I follow her around, he might call the police or something irrational like that. I'm just observing, I'm not hurting anyone. Satoshi is coming over at 5:00 to get ready for homecoming with me, which starts at 7:00. He should be here soon. He's going to wear a gray suit, with a pastel lavender tie, is what he told me. I think the tie is to match my dress, it's practically the same color, but who knows? Satoshi just got here, time to go. Will write later.
Satoshi said he needed to use my bathroom to take a shower and would be back in about twenty minutes, so I'm writing again while I hang out with Makoto. He said he has something to tell me involving a girl he likes, and that he'd tell me after homecoming. I think it might be me. He's been touchy and friendly and even more sweet with me than usual. I feel awful because we've been friends for so long and I can't bear to have that kind of relationship with him, especially when I love Senpai so much. But maybe that'd be a good idea, to pretend to love Satoshi to draw attention away from how much I love Senpai, her friends have seemed to notice that I'm always around in one way or the other so maybe I can continue on my stalking if I do it while I'm with Satoshi. Plus he's cute and sweet. Makoto just started meowing softly which usually means Satoshi is back after being gone for a few minutes. I swear this cat has superpowers to tell when his owner is back. I'll write more later.
Satoshi and I are at homecoming now. He and I are sitting down because crowds give both of us anxiety and since this diary is on my cell phone, he probably thinks I'm just typing out dumb stuff that's not important. It's risky to write in here in public, because someone might see, but I couldn't help it. Senpai has her hair tied up in an elegant knot and  her body was decorated with silver jewelry. Her shores were a silver pump high heel and she was wearing a skintight dark green dress that went down to mid thigh, making my puffy lavender dress look childish, I was beginning to feel bad about myself and the way my dress look while I looked at Senpai's unbelievably sexy figure, when she locked eyes with me. My heart started to this wildly. She eyed my dress, and then I saw her face light up. She quickly made her way over to me before exclaiming that I looked gorgeous! I was so incredibly excited! Senpai thought my dress was gorgeous! I was relieved and thankful on the grandest scale you can imagine! Me, gorgeous in my Senpai's eyes! I was practically bouncing off the walls when she also invited me to go dance with her, but my social anxiety prevented me from doing anything of the sort. I told her this and she said she was going to go dance to the song currently playing with her two friends, also dressed in skintight outfits, Mayu dressed in a brownish nude color and Naomi in a purplish nude. They really made her stand out. So now I'm sitting and waiting to hang with Senpai. My heart's hammering in my chest with excitement and nervousness. Satoshi seems annoyed, though. He seemed my excitement to hang out with Senpai was taking away from my time with him. I'll write more about everything later. This entry is so long it's exciting!
~Kyoki

Story picks up a bit soon I promiseeee 🙃
~kitten