Chapter 9

Sam's POV

Cas came in to see what's going on and it scared Dean, surprising right. Dean asked Cas what he is doing. "my child is feeling uncomfortable" "Not true i said i was being gushed over there is a difference Dad" I heard a sleepy voice say. We all turned and saw a (Y/N) under the covers. she looks so adorable.

Dean's POV

(Y/N) is asleep after a few minuets and she looks so adorable. I just want to curl up next to her and fall asleep. I saw her phone on the table and put my number and Sams number in her phone and texted myself on mine and Sammy's phone. She is going to hate me tomorrow.

*the next day*

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up and looked at the time 10:00 am. I'm glad i graduated university a while ago. I walk into the kitchen and pour myself some cereal and milk. I sit down on the sofa and slowly eat my breakfast. I bring up Netflix on my phone and started watching Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (assassination classroom). Its enjoyable. As i finish the first episode of season 2, I hear a groan coming from the entrance of the living room. I look over to see a Dean. I greet him with a chirpy "good morning" he just replies with a groan. I walk over and give him a hug,hopefully that will wake him up.

Dean's Pov (when he wakes up)

I wake up after having a dream about (Y/N) what can i say she is fine as fuck. I walk out of my room to hear laughter coming from the living room. I walk in there to see a (Y/N) sitting there with her phone on her lap watching an anime or something. I groan just thinking about how geeky/nerdy (Y/N) is. She looks over here and smiles and gives me a chirpy "good morning". I give her a moan because i can't be asked to talk. and if i did i would come out weird.