Chapter 1 First Met

Billy: I was walking home from soccer practice and I saw a poster it said auditions for a new comedy series called lab rats. So then I thought why not. So then I started walking to studio A .

Kelli: I was at my house and my mom told me to go out and get some fresh air so I texted my friend and told her to meet me in the park. While I was walking I saw a poster it said there were auditions for a new show so I texted my friend and told I have to go somewhere and I will hang out with her later. Then I started walking to the auditions.

Billy: I was at the studio and chose to audition for a bionic boy named Chase. After I filled out a form a beautiful girl walked in she was so pretty.

Kelli: I entered the studio and saw the sign up sheet I chose to audition for a bionic girl named Bree. When I was done filling out the form I saw such a handsome boy starring at me. He was walking up to me I said Hi.

Billy: When I walked up to her she said hi so did I. What's your name I asked she said Kelli and I told her my name Billy. So I was wondering I said do you want to go on a date?

Kelli: I was so happy he asked me out so I quickly yelled out yes way to go Kelli I thought.

Billy: I was glad she said yes so I will pick you up at 8 ok she said.