Chapter 3 At the Mall

Kelli: When I got to the mall I ran to the dress store I looked through all the dresses but didn't like any I told my mom I want to go to a different store she said sure.

Billy: After the twenty minute drive I ran to the tux store I looked at all of them but didn't like any so I told my mom that I want to go to a different tux store she said let's go.

Kelli: While I was running to the other dress store I bumped into Billy!

Billy: When I was running to the other tux store I bumped into Kelli!

Kelli : I couldn't believe it hi Billy I said hey he said what are you doing here....... He couldn't finish his sentence because my mom started talking to Billy's mom.

Kelli's mom: Kylie is my friend in knitting class

Billy's mom: Samantha is my friend in knitting class

Billy: Wait so you know Kelli's mom

Billy's mom: Yes we are friends

Billy: Mom I have to tell you something Kelli and I were going to go on a date that's why I came to the mall because I don't have anything to wear.

Kelli: Wait so Billy you didn't have anything to wear I didn't either.

Kelli's mom: I think Kylie and I have to make a decision to let you date or not.

*walk aside

Kelli: Do you think they will let us date Billy?

Billy: I hope so.

Billy's mom: We have decided to let you date .

Billy: Thanks mom Kelli go get your dress and I will go get my tux.