~ Authors Note ~

Hey guys; so I apologise for my lack of uploads at the moment but I'm sorry to say that, right now, I think my fanfiction days are over. Maybe I'll find the will to start writing them again but at the moment I'm focusing on my stuff.

I love Fanfiction, don't get me wrong, but they're not going to get me anywhere; they're fun little projects that I do to satisfy my Potter urges and to keep you guys happy because, well, without all of you I'd still be a little nobody getting annoyed that I don't have a fanbase.

I understand that most of you became my fans for my Lilliana Snape stories and I am truly grateful for that but I need to start focusing on my original works if I want to, someday, get published...as wonderful as you all think Lilliana is, she's not going to get me anywhere when it comes to that side of things.

Truly, I loved writing her and I honestly believe that I could have done the job ten times better if I hadn't rushed myself but, as it goes, her school days were eventually completed and I thank you all for growing up with her.

Maybe I'll start writing it again...honestly I really want to finish her story for you but, at the moment, I don't really see that happening and, again, I am so so so sorry. I don't like starting a story but then being unable to complete it.

Whilst you are waiting, however, I would urge you to read my other things; I don't have too much on here now that isn't related to Harry Potter...or head over to my Fanfiction page (which is linked on my profile) and read some of my other fanfictions which include:

*.Sherlock

*.Criminal Minds

*.Harry Potter

*.Morganville Vampires

*.Georgia Nicolson

Again, I thank you all for your support and I really do hope that I'll start writing for you guys again.

~ Benny ~