Chapter 1

No matter where I went he followed me how I wish it was over, but he's always there - even in my dreams! I feel like every move I made he was closely watching me. I never feel safe, and sometimes I wonder if I ever will again. I haven't slept in weeks and I'm starting to feel like a walking zombie. Sitting on the train watching trees and cities roll by, the warmth of being in his arms gave me happy thoughts - I felt safe. I leaned over and placed my head onto his shoulder and I slowly drifted to sleep...

______________________________________________________________________________

"Ana wake up, we're here." I opened my eyes to Elliot staring intently at me. "Come on get a move on I have a surprise!"

"Where exactly are we going?" I grabbed his hand and entwined it in mine, and we walked off of the train.

"Ana look!" I glanced over my shoulder, it was my mom and dad with open arms. I kissed Elliott on the cheek and ran towards them and hugged them so tightly. I glanced back and mouthed the words thank you slowly as he took out his camera to capture a picture of the three of us.

______________________________________________________________________________

Tears dripped slowly down my cheeks.  The dream felt so vividly real. I miss my parents so much. Why did Jeremy do this to me? Holding my head in my knees I let out a loud sob. I tried to keep it together because I was still on the train and the last thing I wanted to do was wake Elliot and have unwanted attention.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and glanced over at him. He looked so peaceful. He wore a grey sweater, dark blue jeans, and boots that suited him. His hair, light brown, was combed up and tossed to one side. I just stared at him. Another long tear fell down to my lips and I could taste the saltiness. Because of everything I'd gone through these last two years El has stayed and kept running with me. I love him. Jeremy had ruined me broke me and I couldn't help but stay broken. He was going to find me soon and when he did I needed to be ready ; for the worst... two years ago everything changed turned upside down hasn't been the same since. I lost my sanity my parents and the man I thought loved me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 years ago....

"Jeremy please don't do this. ill stay with you but please don't hurt them." I stood there shaking in fear. what did I do to deserve this. I think back to that night the night we met....

October 3,2011 I turned 15, not only was I another year older I felt incomplete. My birthday was perfect, I guess. It was like any other day yes it had drinking and smoking but that never solved any sort of problems, anyways after that day I became in touch with the so called outside world the thing I'm afraid of "people" I don't know why but I am. I'm afraid that I'm not capable to live an average life like your supposed too, but life is not rainbows and unicorns. Someone once told me that, that you can't always have things good you have to accept the bad as well. My mind set was the unusual definitely no where near normal, but it was far out there okay well no real names are being used never ever will they be said but he was clever ill call him clever, that sneaky son of it was a clever one. In fact thinking about such things makes me sick, that kind of throwing up way but that's not how the story began it began October 13,2011 and if I could replay that day... I promise you I'd rearrange what happened just to make right now better for me. Okay now what I'm about to spill is top secret clever was no where near normal and I was no was near smart I mean I was only fifteen. Okay anyways I grew close to clever trusted this person with everything at that time when you don't have a father figure around you seem to find yourself in a lot of other worlds, other then your own. Your just stuck, speechless in fact. No words left, no sudden movements of thrill or happiness. But that one moment when we locked eyes... It was real. My heart skipped beats in fact. His smile made me happy. The world is no longer one happy place but a world full of happy disasters. In all tense worlds he was my haven, my safe haven. I loved the feeling of calling him that, I sat up straight peered out the window to catch a half glimpse of the moon from the corner of my eyes I could see him driving along this dark night with the radio loud and that song, the first song that just had the picture perfect moment. I smiled and sang with the tunes, till the radio turned down and we sat in silence. I had completely forgotten snake was in the back seat. Cleaver asked him for money but he refused at that moment id seen his angry side. He was not happy nor excited in fact he was furious. "You never have any fucking money!" Clever shouted. He jumped out of the jeep and I sat there in silence with snake. I have to admit it was a crazy way to say but going on but it was okay. When clever returned he winked at me, like I knew what that meant! Hell I'd say I was insane did he like me? I grabbed my phone. Accidentally dropping it towards his side. He leaned down grabbed it and handed it to me and whispered 'buckle up' and I did.