Chapter one

You were sad, again. You were at the library and nobody talked to you, like always. You were reading a book at the back where no one could see you. You were supposed to meet a friend here, but she didn't show up. She does it often. Sometimes you feel like she doesn't care about you anymore, that’s why you were sad today. She didn’t even text or call you! God, maybe she just uses you for her homework…I am so stupid! You thought. Maybe you were more angry than sad. Yeah, you were very angry. You slammed with your book and let out a little frustrated sound.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Somebody asked you. You didn’t know someone was here. You turned around and saw a tall man, maybe 3 or 4 years older than you. He had brown long hair and he was very tall what you could tell only from seeing him sitting. He had a cute smile on his face.

“Nothing.” You answered quietly. You felt a little blush creeping on your face. Dammit!

“Well you don’t look like nothing happened.” He smiled again. He stood up and walked to you. You were surprised but also glad that finally someone cares about you, even if it’s only a stranger. He sat down next to you and looked in your eyes.

“My name is Sam.” He introduced to you.

“My name is (y/n)” You shook his hand and smiled at him. Suddenly you forgot about your stupid friend and you just enjoyed his brown-green eyes and his presence.

You talked together about everything, he told you about his brother Dean and you told him about your friend…It was a nice conversation and you really liked it. Sam calmed your anger down and then he gave you his number and of course, you gave him yours. You left before him because you didn’t want to miss your favorite TV show.

It was dark now, but you weren’t scared. You had these butterflies in your stomach so you didn’t notice the strange sounds behind you. Suddenly someone grabbed your hand and pushed you against the wall. You gave a shriek of fear. The man started to touch your body, you started crying and shouting for help until he shut your mouth with his hand. You bit him but he didn’t care. You started to fight back but he just pushed you more on the wall.

When he started to unbutton your pants, you were really freaked out. You started praying to God to help you and suddenly a man appeared and threw the pervert away. You looked shocked at the man who just saved you. He tilted his head and looked at you. He was wearing a trench coat and under it a suit with a tie. He had black hair and the bluest eyes you have ever seen. Who is he? Why did he save you?

“My name is Castiel. I am the Angel of the Lord.” He said. You raised your eyebrow.

“Did you say an angel?” You asked, your voice was shaking because of the event you just survived. He ignored your question and walked towards you.

“Are you alright?” He asked you.

“Yeah, thank you for saving my life.” You smiled nervously. He took a look at your body if you are alright. And then he just disappeared. Ok that was too much for you. You stared at the place where he was like a second ago. What the hell?

 You ran into your apartment and locked the door. You were shivering and terrified of everything. You closed your eyes and hyperventilated. This was a crazy day. 

AN: I guess you noticed that I am not a native speaker, but I hope you don't mind:) If you see any grammar mistakes, let me know:) or just leave a comment if you like this:)