Chapter 11: Give up

{You guys should know the key by now!}

~~~~~(Y/N)'s POV~~~~~

I tried slowly to stand up and not get hurt by the chains that pulled on my hands and neck tightly. I then looked my former mate in the eyes.

My sharp pointed ears flatten against my head as I spoke words I knew I would regret.I let out a huff of air  "Master, I will obey your rules and will not disobey, I know the punishment will be fatal and you will show no sympathy to my weak form"

This only caused them to snicker and pet my hair making me purr, but growl in anger as well. "Good pet" they stated as they stared into my emotionless eyes with their sinister ones. They took the painfull chains off before walking out and what I assumed locked the door as I heard keys and a small click...

~~~With the hoodie gang: Matt's POV~~~{*chockes on peanut while writing* fu-!}

As me and Edd opened the door without the cute demon boy/girl, who was not as amazing as me. Tim and Todd jumped from their hiding spots to surprise the little devil and show her/him the new room they built, then noticed the child like girl/boy was gone.

~~~Tom's POV~~~

Before I could ask, commie seemed to read my mind and blurted out "Were is the little demon" like the loudmouth he is. "Weeeelll... "

~~~After Edd's explanation\flashback~~~

As Edd finished Matt looked deep in thought and I did not care... Ok so maybe a little but they are just a random demon Edd let in this house,  and I've seen weirder!

But I can't help but think, did they really leave us that easily?
°
°
°
No

Words: 341 (Including everything)

So that's all for now, you will figure out what Matt was thinking next chapter, it was hard writing with a phone but I did it for you guys. Sorry this is so short, I'll try making the next one longer my little angels!

Published: Dec 1, 2018
Edited: October 13, 2019