Episode 2: Ambush

*in apartment*
Y/N : .... Jeon Jungkook... you do not make this easy. I like that *smirks*
Ever since that phone call yesterday with bossman I've been up trying to figure out how I'm going to find this Jungkook guy. He's an Idol so I have to play this smart and carefully. From the things I've found he's on vacation with the rest of the members outside Korea right now and will be back 3 days from now... so I guess for now I will wait and research his weaknesses. I want to make this fun since this will be better pay.

*3 days later at the airport*
Y/N: they should land soon, but it's going to be hard to follow them with all these damn fans!
I was waiting patiently along with everyone else when someone suddenly screamed near my ear..
???: OMG BTS IS HERE AHHHHH!!!!
Y/N: show time *smirk*
I saw them getting swarmed by a lot of people. Luckily I managed to keep an eye on him from a far. Once they reached the exit I got ready to follow them in a car I "borrowed" They separated into 2 different cars and drove off, I trailed them from behind.

*an hour later*
They stopped at a dorm I parked 4 houses away so that I wouldn't be noticed. They all got out then went in. I wrote down the address and left back home.
Y/N mind: I'm going to have a lot of fun this time around.

*back at apartment*
Y/N monologue: I think I'm going to stalk him a bit longer before I do anything to rash. I need to be very thorough and careful. Don't want to cause a mess now..

*one week later ??? pov*
Bossman: Y/N is taking longer than usual to finish the job I gave her. I want you to monitor her and report back what the hell is taking that pathetic girl so long. I would send Kiriga but I need him here.
???: yes sir.

*Y/N pov*
Y/N mind: So this past week I've been following this guy everywhere. He goes to practice with the others then walks around recording his surroundings. He's usually never alone which is making this a bit difficult. I don't get paid to kill others so there's no use wasting my energy on them. Right now I'm hiding just watching him walk with the others back home.
Y/N whispering to herself: damn man, this is harder than I thought it would be.. Jungkook... *dark chuckle* thanks for keeping me occupied.

*??? pov*
???: *on the phone* boss it seems she's hesitant on killing him for unknown reasons.
BossMan: *sigh* incompetent girl.. keep monitoring and if you get an opening.. take him out yourself.
???: gladly sir. *hangs up* well it seems you are weak Y/N. I'll show you how to kill... properly.

*at apartment Y/N pov*
As I sat down on the couch my phone started to ring.
Y/N: *answers phone* yes?
BossMan: you've taken quite awhile to finish the job. I don't know what you're playing at but it better be done by the end of tomorrow or you are to be replaced on this job and punished. Do I make myself clear?
Y/N: *tsk* whatever.. *hangs up*
So I guess I have no time left it's do or die now..

*BTS dorm Y/N pov*
I've been out here waiting patiently it's currently 11pm. I was about to go home when jungkook walked out... alone.
Y/N: *smirk* perfect timing.
I was following him for sometime he had gone to town to get coffee and walk around. He was walking in an empty street, it being 1am now, I was about to strike when suddenly....
Jungkook: *grunts in pain*
He was stabbed on his side. I looked at the person responsible.... Yesung...what the hell is he doing here?
Jungkook: *runs to you* h-help me.. p-ple-please!
Y/N thoughts: oh shit....

*Yesung pov*
Yesung: *whispers to himself* so she's a traitor.. boss isn't going to be happy about this.

*Y/N pov*
Y/N thoughts: so BossMan didn't trust me to kill him *scoff* Jungkook is my kill not his I need that damn money to survive!
Y/N: *grabs jungkook by the collar in a cold angry voice I say* Don't die. *then run off with him*