Chapter 13

An Xu Mo shook his head and retracted his loose right hand to the side to block: "It's okay."

Looking at Zhou Jinshen's reaction, apparently what he had experienced before, will be so vigilant when he wakes up.

In fact, since Zhou Jinshen's departure, An Xumo has been paying attention to his dynamics. Before Zhou Jiashi, all kinds of things related to Zhou Jinshen could be bought casually. Moreover, the Zhou family did not care much, and the matter of cleaning up these things was returned to An Xu Mo. Later, when he came out as a trainee, there was a lot less to buy, but the latest information was still in the first place.

Even so, Zhou Xuan, who can be understood by An Xu Mo, is only an image after the layered lens. As for what happened around him, An Xu Mo knows very limited.

Zhou Jinshen didn't seem to want to mention these things. He didn't even notice the obvious red marks on his wrists, and opened his carry-on bag with his forehead. After using the no-clean liquid to clean it up, his spirit seems to be a little better, and the momentum of his body is also converging.

The accompanying bodyguards were in the business class. Under the inspiration of Zhou Jinshen, they also took the luggage of Anxu together. Tang Yan, who was preparing to take the baggage, was obviously a bit stunned. A group of people with big expressions and expressionless men suddenly took away their luggage with brand-name luggage. If they didn't see Zhou Jinshen around them, Tang Yan thought it was What airport horror was staged.

At the exit of the airport, many fans waited for the pick-up. An Xu Mo did not walk downstairs and saw the spectacular scene through the glass of the elevator. The news that the weekend program ' on a sunny day ' was not officially announced, but those die-hard fans still knew about it via various channels. These two days are the days when the guests and the resident arrived. Several fans have placed a huge pick-up outside the airport. The heat of the show is evident.

    However, Zhou Jin Shen has never liked to show up in public. From the time of his debut, he clearly expressed this will, and he has been consistent for five years. His fans are also very cooperative. They have been co-branding the practice of reselling their own flight information, and they have never taken the initiative to go to the airport to stand in the united front of maintaining idols.

    On one hand, the star's pick-up is a way for fans to express their feelings. On the other hand, it is also a very important data. When all kinds of resources are selected, they will be considered from the data. To a certain extent, the popularity of the artist can be very intuitively reflected in the number of pick-ups, which is why the short-term part-time job of hiring a fan to pick up the plane.

    Obviously, Zhou Jinshen has no need to show his popularity in this way. An Xu Mo and Tang Yan followed him. Together with the accompanying bodyguards, the group left the VIP passage of the airport and left.

    It was already afternoon when they arrived at the hotel, because the program group wanted to take some footage of other guests when they landed at the airport. The artists in the hotel only had two of them. This kind of lens will not be placed in the positive film, it will only be placed in the later tidbits. It is not an important task, so Zhou Jinshen did not let An XuMo show up.

    The receptionist directed them back to the room. An Xu Mo lived next to Zhou Jinshen, and Tang Wei lived with the staff of the program group. After simply resetting the baggage, An Xu Mo, who had some bottomless results on the first show, considered it for a while, or knocked on the next door.

    The door opened from the inside, and Zhou who was in the water vapor, looked down and looked at it. The refreshing drops of water ran down the handsome face, and the wrapped bathrobes still could not bury his good figure. An Xu Mo stunned: "I'm sorry to bother."