"Where Am I?"

Zayn's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry sir but I'm afraid we can't let you or your friends in, but don't worry she seems to be somewhat stable." The nurse said with what looked like a loving smile.

"Can't you at least tell us how she's doing? I mean we're her friends we're practically the only family she has." I said with each word filled with anxiety. " I can't, sorry." she told us with an almost different tone. I sighed, "But-"

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder " Come on Zayn, Sadie's gonna be fine like she said she's stable." I turned around to see Liam his face looked reasurring just like a parent but I refused to calm down.

" Somewhat, she said somewhat stable!" I shout. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, but I didn't care Sadie was the only thing I cared about. Liam backed away slightly. "Sorry Liam, I'm just worried." 

"No big deal" he says, "I get it. Let's just go sit down."

Luckily there was somewhere to sit, as I got closer to the ugly green couches I noticed Harry was bowing his head rubbing his hands to his temples mumbling something under his breath.

" Hey Harry, you ok?" I asked nicely. He raised his head slowly his face was so serious, I've never seen him like that. " What do you think, huh?" he replied coldly.

He pointed to Sadie's door " She's in there and we're just here sitting on these stupid couches doing nothing," he kicked the coffee table in front of him " so no Zayn I'm not doing fine." "Just chill the fuck out." Liam said calmly.

"Whatever, I'm going to the cafeteria." Harry said before leaving. When Harry left I just sat next to the spot he where he was sitting.  "So where's Niall and Louis?" I asked Liam. He looked distracted. "Huh what oh, umm Niall's down the hall getting some junk from the vending machines and Louis well... I'll text him."

"Ok, good idea." I agreed. Liam texted Louis turns out he somehow locked himself in a closet with some girl then Liam went to go get him. I just waited for what felt like hours. I was listening to some R&B when I saw Niall infront of me smiling with a bag of Hot Cheetos in his hand. I took off my Beats as Niall offered me some of his Cheetos.

"Want some?" he asked with his Irish accent. "Umm yeah sure." I said with the best smile I could give I didn't want Niall to worry about me. He read my fake expression, " Hey don't worry  everything's gonna be alright." He said and then started to Sing the Bob Marley song a little and we both laughed. Niall was always the one to make everyone feel fine even when it was terrible.

"Oh hey, where's Harry?" Niall asked. I rolled my eyes "Last time I heard he said he was headed for the Cafeteria so yeah." "Why?"

"Oh well a cute nurse told me that we could go in soon, and I just wanted all of us here for when we could go in." That was probably the best news I heard all day. " Really? That's great !" I smiled like a fool.

"What's great?" Liam and Louis asked walking towards us sitting on the couch "Niall said we could go in soon." I said a little too enthusiastically. I noticed Louis raising his eyebrows at me almost laughing a little "What?" I said getting ready to throw something at him

"Nothing, I think it's absolutely adorable how much you care about her." He mocked me batting his eyelashes and both hands on his chest. "Whatever." I said. 

"So where's Harry?" Niall asked again. "He's coming I just texted him." Liam replies. It all got quiet all of a sudden and we just looked at each other. Finally Harry made it.

He seemed out of breath, "Where were you?" We all say in unison. " I was just- never mind, so when do we get to go in" The four of us looked at each other and Niall was just about to say something when a short blonde haired nurse came out and said 

"You may come in." The door was wide open and I was the last to get in and that's when I saw her, Sadie lying on the bed. We all drew closer I looked at the doctor " How is she?" 

"Well she seems to be doing fine but she suffered from some brain damage but as far as we can tell it won't effect anything major." I looked at him for 10 seconds " I guess we'll just have to wait then." 

"I'll give you guys some privacy." The doctor said then he left.