Project 4.8

POV AUTHOR

Project 4.8 has been launched to space successfully we can see all scientists clapping and hugging each other
not knowing the error they have made. A normal girl called Chloe is going to Seoul to see her parents after 5 years she went studying abroad and also going to finally meet her favorite boy band BTS with her boyfriend Jacob who was a dancer in a group.The day finally came they two felt the excitement and fastly dress up for the concert they both wore matching clothes which they love a lot sense it makes them look like they are connected.

POV CHLOE

I woked up in my old bed which I missed,the scent of coffee that came from the kitchen It was just like before I went abroad the only thing different is that I had beside me a beautiful guy which I loved so much I promised myself that he is the only guy I will love and lose my virginity to which I haven't yet.I woked Jacob up and we got dressed into this.

He loved for us to match our clothes I did too actually it looked really cute,we went downstairs and ate breakfast.We already went to the concert stadium which was already fulled of people and went to our seats,we waited a long time and the concert started we vote out our lightstick and started to do the purple ocean at the time euphoria started to play Jacob backed hug me gently and then got in his knees with his cute little nervous smile and took a red box as he opened there was a beautiful ring"Chloe will you make me the happiest man in the world and stay with me forever until were old and our teeth fall*laughs*until we can't get separated by anything"Jacob said as a tear of happiness fell through my cheek slowly"of course stupid *sobs*god I love you"I say as he stands up and kiss me sweetly at that moment that he kissed me there was an explosion something fell from the sky and people started to scream as they ran away as well.Jacob grabbed me by my hand and pulled me running as we looked out of the stadium there was buildings on fire weirdly all
Houses lights were turned off .

POV AUTHOR

The project had done his effect now lights on full earth went off now people dint have electricity to survive,as Jacob pulled Chloe somewhere safe he hugged her crying"are you ok?"he asked sobing as she nodded crying as well.They both tried to calm down and talk about the situation and what they were going to do.

Jacob:we need something to eat...so we can survive
Chloe:*cries*you don't know Korea Jacob they are going to start to fight and not with guns or any of that stuff  they are going to have swords like back in the days*sobs*
Jacob:*hugs her*its going to be fine
Chloe:*hugs back still crying*we need to go to my parents house I need to check on them
Jacob:we can start the route tomorrow morning I will
Go get food*stands up*
Chloe:d-don't go*holds his sleeve sobbing*
Jacob:*smiles and kisses her forehead*dont worry I will come back I promise lock the doors when I go....

Jacob went outside without any protection without thinking while Chloe did as he told her to do do so and then started to play with her ring of anxiety.Hours passed and Chloe started to fall asleep slowly until someone knocked on the door,she went running and opened the door but not seeing Jacob and in the other place she saw Jimin carrying V who was injured after the explosion and other members with scratches all over the body the only ones who wasn't there was Jhope I tried to look for him but dint find him in the group.

Jimin:c-can you help us?*coughs blood*
Chloe:y-yeah*opens the door to make their way in the house*

Everyone got in the house as they sat "where's jhope?"Chloe asked and suddenly suga looked down really depressed"h-he*cries*was too close to the explosion*sobs*"Chloe's heart sank as she heard those words come out of suga's mouth,she hugged him tightly and him hugged back as he felt vulnerable sense he missed his sunshine.Chloe tried her best to heal everyone in the group and gave them some hospitality in the house they were at,she had to share rooms with Tae and from all of that stress she dint remember that Jacob was still out there alone without anything to protect himself with.Next day all of them were starving so they made a fruit salad  sense that was the only thing they had on the house"we need to get stuff to eat or we won't survive"said Rm really focused"my fiancé already went to get food but he has not  come back yet*cries*"chloe said as she cried and jungkook gave her support with a hug and pats on he back.

POV TAEHYUNG

I felt really bad for Chloe as I knew that his fiancé would have been probably dead by now sense she told us that he had no protection  with himself and we already saw how people are acting and its horrible out there they have knifes,swords,katanas .etc.I hugged her and tried to bring her mood up a little,the house had a piano for little kids and I started to fool around trying to make her laugh but it just dint work she was so sad and for some reason it broked my heart into pieces that she was
Sad and with that face.I fell asleep with her on my chest tired Of crying while the other guys went to get some food and weapons which all of us were trained at me specially was incredible with the katanas but I dont like to fight so I haven't used my skill sense high school.The guys came back all bathed in blood with lots of food for at least 2 months of survival I also noticed that suga wasn't here and I softly took Chloe's head off my chest and layed it on the sofa"where's yoongi?"I whispered softly Rm suddenly looks down at the floor"we were in the store and when we looked back he disappeared"said Jungkook worried,Chloe a few hours later woked up and we told her what had happened to Suga And why he wasn't here she got even more sad then before,I took her to our room and cuddled her until she fell asleep.

POV CHLOE

--3:43--

Suddenly someone knocks the door and I quickly go to the door and open it seeing yoongi with bruises all over his body and I hugged him a little disappointed that It wasn't Jacob but still happy that he was okay, he sits on the couch"what happened?"I asked"I went looking for hobi*looks down and softly lets tear out*I couldn't find his body  were the concert was and g-god seeing all those people dead all those armies*cries*"I hug him again as we hear a weird sound coming from outside,as we look outside  the window there was another explosion in a building we fastly woked up all the others and told them that we had to move to another area sense here we are in great danger....

I HOPE U LIKED THIS EPISODE LOVE CHU GUYS ♥️♥️