Problems of Me

It's me, Hao. Last time i told you about sweetest date with my lovely Yoojung, rite? It's been a long time. Honestly i want to share more but i dont have any idea because nothing special, tho. If you think that i'll reveal my sweet story, no, you're wrong. Tbh, we're having trouble right now. Sighs.

It was on a rainy day. Rain poured so hard that day. I promised to pick her up but i forgot. I had so many jobs to do. She got mad and avoided me for like 3 or 4 days, i guess. I dont understand why she got that angry. Until now, i can't contact her because she blocked me and i can't meet her either because i'm at overseas until my jobs are finished.

Today i'm back and directly to her house. i'm afraid me her honestly, it's been almost a week. Is it okay? Is she forgive me? It drives me crazy, seriously. I ring the bells and waiting the owner to come out. I heard footsteps get closer to the door and the door opened.

She is here, in front of me. Wearing a white blouse and long pants. Her hair is tied, so pretty. She looks so shock for seconds but immedietely turns cold. Why I found it cute- i almost smilling.

"Who are you, Mr? Do you need something?" She asked coldly.

"I'm looking for my baby, Mrs. Hao"

"Sorry, you have wrong place. Please go" She rolled hes eyes and make a gesture to drift me away.

"No. She is here. Can i get in, Mrs. Cold?" I take one step to her

"I dont know you! Please go, Mr."

I smiled and looked at her with guilt. I took more steps and hugged her. She rebelled and wanted to get off. She hit my chest and tried to push me away.

"What are you doing?!" She almost yelled.

"I'm sorry..." I said it with my sincere feeling.

She has no response but her hand is already stopped to hit me.

"I'm sorry that i didnt pick you up that day. I'm sorry that i'm not trying to reach you out when you blocked me. I'm sorry i come late. I'm sorry that i forgot our special day. I'm sorry for everything, Yoojung."

She is trembling and i heard that she is trying to hold her tears. Sighs. I made her cry, again. What a fool you.

"I'm sorry, i'm really sorry. I'm so dumb to make you cry. Please hit me, just hit me. I deserved it"

She hit me while sobbing. It hurts to see you crying like that, and know the reason was myself.

"You fool." She said. I smiled.

"Yeah, I'm such a fool"

"You, bad. How can i supposed to be mad at you when you're actually like this? Bad"

I giggled and rub her hairs.

"Yeah, I'm bad for you"

I wiped her tears and looked at her eyes.

"I'll not make this pretty eyes cry again"

She smiled.

"Hold on! I'm not forgiving you yet, Hao-"

I shocked. This girl is really unpredictable. Laughs.

"Alright, Miss. What should i do?"

"It wont be easy, are you okay with that?" She smirked and then winked.

I laughed and hold her hands.

"Okay, anything you want Miss!"