Entry 3

3rd of January 2014 - 10:00pm

Dear Diary,

Helllooo :) im in a much better mood today after the get together :) it was nice to see everyone again !! have i meantioned my family is MASSIVE this is how much of family members i have

Grandparents (4),   Parents (2),   siblings (3),   Neice (1),   Aunts (9),  Uncles (9),   Cousins (27),  Cousins once removed (9)

Ye... we had it at the Biggest house... haha :). My Cousin Bradley LOVED his Beanie and ipod :). I started crying at one point... I hadn't talked to him in 3 years or during the party and i went to the bathroom when he was in the middle of opening his presants and the second i walked in the door he ran to me and jumped straight into my arms and hugged me saying " i missed you Dammion, I love you, you are the best cousin ever! can i come to stay with you in London in the summer?" and i burst tears of happiness at that point :').

i talked with everyone and agreed that Bradley would come over to London with me (everyone else lives in Australia, Sydney)  in the summer holidays for 2 weeks and then another 2 weeks Keegan and Alek (twin boys) would come and for 1 week Addison and Jamie (really shy boy- girl twins) would come and the 1 week of them all together at home before back to school !! :).

My Twin sis Louise Is going on work away to India for 2 and a half weeks so i get to look after my adorable 4 month old Neice, Sydney (haha) for 2 weeks then give her to My mum and dad till she is back :).

looks like we are out of time !!!  i like talking about family so next time i will tell you all my cousins names and ages :)

BYEEEEEEE !!

Peace Out,

Dammion