Summary

Anastasia Vera is a girl who loves to cook, only thing is, she isn't too good at it. Infact, she's downright terrible.

Having being gifted her grandmother's recipe book, Anastasia decides to cook up one of her grandmother's famous recipes, chicken soup.

Chicken soup, easy enough, or not? 

She knew she was bad at cooking but being so bad at it that she accidentally conjures up a demon? Yeah, maybe she should have listened to her family and stayed out of the kitchen.

Suffice to say, she now had a smoking hot demon trapped in the middle of her kitchen, and believe me, he was not happy about it, he is after all, one of the most powerful demons of hell, and no mere mortal should have been able to summon him so easily.

A lot of confusion and magical things later, Anastasia and her new found demon friend set off to find out exactly why she was able to summon him.

Together they discover secrets about Anastasia's lineage which could be the reason for her being able to summon a demon so easily.

Somewhere along the line during their adventure, the two start developing feelings for one another and suddenly the quest to find out the truth becomes and excuse for them to spend more time with eachother.

Who would have thought that one small mistake in preparing chicken soup, could change your life so drastically.

♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢

COPYRIGHT

Copyright © 2018 by _ Zaya _
All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

For permission requests, email the author, addressed “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” at the address below.

aqeelachavoos1@gmail.com

Do not copy or steal people's work.

♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢.. ♢..

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi there! 🌸 I'm so glad that you've decided to read Demon in my kitchen. I'm extremely excited to share this story with you and I really hope that you enjoy what I write.

I work really hard to come up with the ideas for this book, I might not be great but I try, so please don't be mean, if you don't like my book don't read it, nasty and mean comments will not be tolerated, however constructive criticism is welcome.

If you do happen to like my story, please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Happy reading everyone! 🎈💕

Much love
_Zaya_