Whats my name?! Z. H

I got home about nine in the evening from work and opened the door to the why dont we house. It seemed pretty empty. Apart from one thing. I heard grunting from upstairs. I know that grunt from anywhere. That was zachs masturbation grunt. Zach and i havent had sex in a few weeks due to work. Ran up to our room and stopped outside the door. I knocked. I heard him jump a bit.

"Just a minute"

I refused to wait due to the heat growing in between my legs. I opened the door and zach threw the blanket over himself.
"Oh hey babe i was just watching a movie wanna join?"

I looked at his length that was growing under the sheet. I nodded my head.

"Yeah let me just get into something more comfy i winked. I slowly undid my shirt and dropped my skirt causing him to adjust in his position so he wouldn't touch himself.

"Baby dont tease."

"Im not." I winked. I faced the other way and unclipped my bra causing my tits to swing a little only so zach could see the edge. Now i was only stopd in my thong.

I felt his hands spin me around. He went onto his knees and pulled my panties down woth his teeth. This caused me to moan.

"Did i say you could moan." I felt his smirk up against my already wet pussy. " who knew u cpuld get this wet just by looking at me?" He did a sexy laugh that caused my heat to tingle. He opened my legs some more and pushed my up against the wall. It was cold up agains my back.
He kitty licked my walls causing me to moan a little.

"What did i say?"

He stuck his entire tung up into my pussy and nibbled on my clit causing me to weep.

"Zach im gonna cum!"

"Not just yet." He placed me on our king sized bed. Qnd lined himself up with my pussy he smashed himself into me causing me to scream.

"Ahhh zach." I screamed.

"Whats my name?"
He grunted making us both moan,

"ZACH!"

"whats my name!"

"DADDY OH FUCK IM GONNA CUM"

"ME TOO BABY GIRL!"

I reached my high and orgasmed in zachs ear causing him to squirt inside me .

He pulled out laying back on the bed next to me. Then we heard the front door open.

"Were home!!" It was the boys.