wow that was hot C.B

Since my boyfriend corbyn and his band why don't we were on tour i had ti find ways to pleasure myself if u know what i mean ;) corbyn and i Used to have sex much more frequently then most couples and it was a huge shock to my system when he went on tour so i invested in a vibrator: just a little tickler. At least I'm not cheating right?

Y/n: hey babe face time me? I need to do something ;) x

Bean: i cant bby ill talk later tho x

Ugh why🙇🏻‍♀️
I decided to put on some slutty panties and a small bra and tease myself like corbyn does.

The panties and bra:

They were corbyns fave

I reached over tp my bedside draw and pulled out the black long vibrator. Not as long as corbyns but still long enough to make me cum.
I slipped on the underwear and laid back on the double bed. As the vibrator began to buz i began to get more and more wet. Oh how i wish corbyn was here.

As it touched my clit rubbing it in circles i let a small moan slip.

"Daddy" came put of my mouth. I guess im used to moaning corbyns name.

I teased myself for a while until i needed something inside me.

"Ughhh" i moaned as it vibrated my vigana. "Corbyn" i breathed heavily.
I turned the settings up and it began to make me jault. I arxhed my back with pleasure "fuck yeah" i began to slid it in and out like a real dick.

"Ugh im gonna cum!!" I screed "FUCK DADDY CORBYN CUM INSIDE ME!!"

I came and laid back on the bed.

"Wow.. that was hot.." i looked up and saw corbyn stood at the opened door way. I didnt know if i was exited or embarrassed. I covered my practically naked self with the duvet that was now soaked with my pussy juice.

"Hey bean" i said inisently. "How was tour"

"What did i say about using the vibrator?" He said angrily but so sexually.

"Well u were away and my fingers werent good enough."

"Im going to punish u now baby girl"
He walked over to the bed and snatched the duvet off of me and through it across the room. I could see the tent that was made in his shorts. I bit my lip and rubbed it smoothly. He smacked my hand away. I knew i was the one who was gonna cum first.

As i laid their in the pool of my own juice, naked. I felt exposed. My clit was out and throbbig and my nipples were hard. I practically had sex head already.

He tied my hands to the headboard and spread my legs apart. He took the string of my wet panties and pulled then to my amckles making sure to rub my clit as he went.

"Ohh" i slipped out. He smirked knowing i would do anything for him to cum inside me.

He moved his head down in-between my thighs he kitty licked my clit until i moaned with pleasure.

"Ready?" He asked i nodded bighting my lip. He slid down his calvins and 11° shorts only to show his dick. He rubbed the tip pn my clit and we both made an almost orgasmy sound. It was so hot. He lined himself up and smashed inside me.

i heard him pant in my ear. That was a kink of mine.

"Daddy im gonna cum"

"Not yet!" He went harder and faster until i was a sweaty loaning mess.

"Daddy!! I m gonna cum!" He went harder until we were both moaning messes

"DADDY UGHHHH FUCK UGHHHH"i moaned

"CUM BABYGIRL UGHH CUM!!" I let out a loud orgasm as did he.

"I missed u"

"I missed u too"