14 💚

Mark's

Donghyuck
Online

Mark Hyung: Hyuck we need to talk.

Seen by Donghyuck

Wow, did he just leave me on seen? Not even a reply, he can say no if he doesn't want to.

I went out of my room to look for hyuck and Doyoung went out of their room as well.

Third POV (this might be a long chapter, please bare with me)

"Oh hey Mark, let's go play some games." Doyoung said, "maybe later hyung, i'm looking for Haechan, have you seen him?" Mark replied. "Ohh, so you're looking for him now" doyoung mumbled so Mark was not able to hear it clearly. "What was it hyung? Sorry I wasn't  able to hear you clearly" Mark asked. "Oh? Nothing. Haechan's downstairs though, we'll be playing" Doyoung said back.

"Oh okay, i'm coming down with you." Mark. "Okay, let's go, why are you looking for him though? I heard you guys are not in good terms." Doyoung asked again. "Oh I just have to talk to him with something." Mark answered.

When they got down they saw everyone sitting on the floor in circle. They were actually waiting for the two of them to start their game.

"Yes! Finally you're here, let's start the game" Taeyong said. "What game are we playing?" Mark asked. "We're playing the "I love you" game" Chenle answered Mark.

"Okay, since we're now all seated, let's start the game, let's start with Haechan." Taeil said

"Whoever wins, we'll have to do what he wants us to do, and when you're out you need to get up so that the remaining players can sit closer, get it?" Taeyong

"Okay, let's get it" Winwin responded

This is their sitting arrangement.
Haechan - Hendery - Xiaojun - Yangyang - Kun - Taeyong - Jaehyun - Doyoung - Yuta - Winwin - Taeil - Jungwoo - Lucas - Johnny - Ten - Chenle - Jisung - Mark - Renjun - Jeno - Jaemin

Haechan faced Jaemin preparing his self to start the game. "Jaemin, i love you" haechan said in his most sweetest voice, Jaemin almost smiled because haechan's is so cute, but he stopped himself and said "I hate you" to haechan. Haechan pouted then faced Hendery and said "Bub, i love you" with puppy eyes. Hendery blushed but stayed composed and looked at Xiaojun right away to stop himself from smiling. "Xiaojun, i love you" Xiaojun ignored him right away and faced Yangyang and said the same thing while winking, yangyang is unbothered by what xiaojun did, faced Kun and said "i love you" to Kun while smiling and showing his puppy eyes to him. Kun tried his best but his dimples showed meaning he smiled and later on it became a laugh.

They continued the game while Kun sits on the couch, it's now Taeyong's turn since yangyang already said "i love you" to him, he's now facing Jaehyun, Taeyong looked at him in the eye and said "Jaehyun-ah, i love you" with his sweetest smile, Jaehyun replied "Taeyong hyung, I love you" smiling and his dimples showed up while looking back at taeyongs eyes then on his lips, then Taeyong panicked and laughed.

Jaehyun is now facing Doyoung and said " Doyoungie hyung, i love you" at first Doyoung is unbothered but he made the wrong decision on not saying "I love you" to Yuta right away, instead he replied Jaehyun with "I hate you" but then Jaehyun's reply is stronger he said "Doyoung hyung, I love you" and then sent Doyoung a flying kiss, then you know what happened, he panicked like Taeyong, and whined then laughed.

Everybody moved closer to each other and then continued the game.

Jaehyun then faced Yuta and said the words but Yuta just ignored him right away, too excited to say the words to Winwin. "Winwin-ah, I love you"  Yuta said, smiling widely, but Winwin, faced Taeil right away and said "Taeil hyung, I love you" with his cutest smile and Taeil gave up right away, he got weak and smiled, before standing up, Taeil said "i love you more Winwin-ah" but Winwin just ignored him facing Jungwoo right away and said the words.