!~Lore~!

A long long time ago... in the year 2756, A giagantic beam of light soared down from the heavens. Hitting the earth with a rumble. Weird markings coming from the beam of light. The sky seamed like it broke. Shattered.  A loud, Magnificent voice was heard. ''Mortals of the over realm! We have come here to say one thing.'' In this voice speaking a giant group of these lights of a varay of colors. Many many beams still coming Hitting the earth. Out sprewed different Species alike. Angels, Demons, Goblins, Centaurs, Vampires, Anything you could imagine. ''We have come here to live in harmony! We are done hiding in our realms we are meant to be together!'' With that said all species coming from the other realms shouted with joy. ''No longer will we stay hidden. Yes! We are real and were staying.'' A couple thousands of years later. They all lived in peace. Alas one race didnt like the idea of humans at all being in there presence. They killed off what they thought was the entire human race. Billions of humans gone now only down to a couple hundred. They went into hiding or wore different things to mask there true identity. The race who killed off the humans was banished back to there realm.

Now. . .   Our story lies within Kyoto, Japan. In a small school named, All Wonder Academy.

How will this story turn out? Good, bad, Neither?! Wait and see untill the first chapter comes..