I can hear you two corridors away.

Hi I'm the author obviously and I am not bothered to write the whole Diagonal Alley and train part, or even the dinner so Imma go straight to the second week of school.

I walk down the corridor the full moon isn't until a few days, or so I hope. My shoes shuffle on the cobbled ground, I walk down the corridors smelling the freshly mowed grass and the parchment and ink from the class rooms. An audible clatter is heard from one of the classrooms, it's not anywhere close and for once I am glad I have great hearing.
I push my glasses up my nose, tie my hair and decide to find the person making such chaos, it's not Filch, even he's asleep at this time, and it doesn't smell like it either, it smells, young? Boyish and cigarettes. In Hogwarts you can smell all kind of things and this is one of them, cigarettes. I walk down a corridor, it's not this one, I turn around the corner and hear the clatter again and then muffled "ssshhh" sounds, I smirk to myself and carefully walk down the abandoned corridor, I push open the door from which I heard the noises. There is more then one person, I look down I see a rat scurry up to me, it stared , almost scared? I full well knew it's not an animal in nature, it's smell, more like odour seemed to be one of socks. An animagus. Illegal animagus at that. I wave my wand behind my back and a rather large boy thumps on the ground where the rat once was.
Wow, OK then.
The other three turn around and look at me, shocked and scared.
"You should seriously quiet down, I could hear you two corridors away." I say slightly annoyed of their interruption to my restful walk in the star light.
The three boys I then acknowledged to be the so called "Marauders". I walk out of the room, not sparing another glance at the trouble makers, one of them ran out, tall, black hair, smells of cigarettes. Sirius.
"Hey there Eleanor." The fifth year calls smirking
"I don't like my name, call me by my second name will you?" I ask
"I would, if I knew what it is" he said nonchalantly. I huff
"Elowen" I reply shortly, he nods and I walk away, then I remember,
"Rius? When precisely is the full moon?" I ask
"Uhh, two days? Why?" He asks clearly confused
"Your name, Sirius, it's the name of a  constellation." I say, changing the subject.
I wander off one thing people know about me is that I am blunt. Very blunt.
"Winnie?"  The boy asks, in a cute
child-like nature
"Yeah?" I asked looking back at the boy
"Can you help us with something?" He asks, I simply nod
"Can you brew wolfsbane?" He asks, I stare rooted to the ground
"Yeah, why?" I ask, trying to make my breath steady and not stutter under the panic attack I'm secretly facing.
"Will you brew it for us?" He asks, I stare, I dont know what to say
"yeah, sure, just tell me the deadline." I say and he smirks, a satanic glint in his eye
"Great, I'll assist you and help you with making it, I'm decent in portions." He said. Short nod. I left. I didn't say much more. I didn't want to know much more, but I'll help.

I ask for you to comment since I dont think I'm good at writing but I enjoy it from time to time. Hopefully you like this book and I'll try very hard to make it as good as possible.

Thank you, Nini the Author