#ThirstyTMBeLike

MB posts a picture about doing a ustream on IG

MB: HEY #TEAMMINLDESS, JOIN US TODAY AT 7PM/6PM EST FOR A SPECIAL USTREAM AND AFTERWARDS WE'RE GOING TO CALL 20 LUCKY FANS JUST TO SAY HEY!

Then TM be leaving snapchat usernames, kiks, askfms, facetimes, and skypes even personal shit nobody needs to know.

Imabasictmfan: rayray can u cal me furst cuz i lub u so much. Mah numbr is 654-237-7889. Make sure u cal me after skool befo the ustream cuz i dont wanna get in trouble with mah mama and i really wanna hear yo voice over the phone cuz u iz 2 sexc fah me.

thirstybitch229: rawk roll, i luuh u so much. can u come to my 13th bday party. its gonna be so fun with u bein there. im gonna where my booty shorts, and crop top short and i might just been down to reach my toes and twurk suttem fo u. if you want my number (which u will) here it is: 883-219-7829. my house is on 4200 thirst street in detroit, michigan. please visit me today so we can make some privete arrangements.

princetonlover143: can i talk to prod on the mb fanline? i need his number asap cuz i want him to come visit me and mr. kenneth said he can come to my house and walter iz my cousin's uncle and my sister go with that boy with the afro. I forget his name but my sister said she lost rawk's oovoo and she want it again and i said that if i can talk to prod on the mb fanline that i can have his new oovoo so my sister can date him. She used to date him, but they broke up over something stupid cuz she bragged to tm that she was dating rawk and so rawk stopped calling my sister and all i wanted to do was talk to prod on tha mb fanline so, just call me. anybody from mb except for that boy in the aftro. he iz ugly.

imissprodigy: I'ma just be real and put all my info out there so mb can contact me: imissprodigy/IG, imissprodigy4real/twitter, prodigyismyheart/tumblr, imissprodigy.com, imissprodigy/snapchat, meandprodigygotogether/kik, iloveprodigy/wattpad, prodigyismine/youtube imissprodigy@gmail.com, prodigykissedme/ustream