Urban Book 28

Urban Book 28

Title: Fame or Happiness

Author: MissEve_

Description: Copyright © 2013-14  All Rights Reserved Hawa Traore @MissEve_
BOOK TRAILER ON THE SIDE OR MM.

Most follow me to read, some chapters are private

       Sabrina "Rina" Brown has been in this singing/acting game since childhood. Sabrina has a boyfriend, struggles in the industry, has way too many demands of her, and friends as well as family keeping secrets from her.
Tyrese "Ty" Jackson one of the finest in the R&B category is a player with different women in his bed every night. Will one woman change that? Will family issues hold him back?
Marcus Randall is a rich actor with a model for a girlfriend. He's working hard on his upcoming movie. Later on he  agrees  to do something that will change the rest of his life.
Rochelle "Rocky" Benjamin is a singer about to find herself in a bittersweet, ordeal, how can she fix it? Especially being known as the bad girl in the business.
Finally, we have Cythnia "Cindy" Wilson a 40 year old drug addict but was once a young actress. She's been married 3 times already. Will things ever change for her?
       Is there ever a happy ending for all four people?  Espeically where serects, betrayal, violence, love and hate comes and go... A story full of scandals, magic, love and many stories... You choice, Fame or Happiness? Welcome to a world were  dreams are destroyed or come true.