1 § Blur Buffering

I'm Jack, Jack Wilson. I lived in UK and love to travel. What I mean by love to travel was, I traveled like once in two or three weeks. How often is that, I'm telling you!

     Like last week, I had my another obdiocre travelling at the Center Africa. The only places that I've visited there were my cousin's house, Benji, and the Earth West Controlled Centuary or known as EWCoC. The best thing you need to know about EWCoC is that, they have all the animals in the world. Especially the threatened animals.

       Benji taught me things that I've never expected such as catching snakes, riding elephants, hunting dear and many more. Found out that these things that might called as surviving, is actually hard than I ever thought.

♡♡♡

     Back here, I'm sitting on my favourite sofa that I ridiculously named it as Amor that means love. Besides my sofa, there is a few more things that I have named after such as Torento, the house and Stallion, the car.

      It was not a regular and ordinary car. Its a 2.0 Mustang Gt with a modified 6-piston engine. By the max speed of 400km/h, it can reach 100 by 5 seconds only. Can you imagine how fast is that? As fast as a lightning! Not literally but yeah, its very fast. Huh, it worth 2 million bucks that I've spend on it.

     Therefore, I'm actually not going to talk about my car entirely. It's because I'm actually thinking about all of my belongings. My treasure, my house and my car. All that belongs to me. I'm sure you are wondering what am I thinking about right? I'm actually thinking about what happens to them when I'm gone?

     Yes. Gone from this world. From this shape of human. From this life literally. What's going to happen to them? I'm gonna find someone to take care of them when I'm gone. The one who is close to me. The one who have the rights for my belongings.

     A friend. George my best friend? No. A Family. Yes. But who? Benji? No. He is in the same age as me. We can probably die together. I mean maybe in the same year, or month, or even day! Hmmm. Yes, I know! A son. I must find a son. Or maybe get a son, but where do I get one?

     "Yaaargghh!"

     Thats not a yell as you guys were thinking. Its actually a long, very long yawn just flew over the atmosphere. Its time to have some evening nap I guess.

♡♡♡

     'Ding dong'
*The doorbell rings

     "Anybody home? Hello?"

     'Ah! That voice is disturbing my evening nap! And I really need to get them off before it shakes my entire house.'

     I stepped up and walk slowly towards the door. I looked through the small glass hole on my door, asking,

     "Who is it?"

     "Its Sha, I just wanted to have a visit.", she replied.

     What? Sha? Isn't that the girl from the Plato I met about two years ago? (Not literally met) Well, she is here.

     The one I think I'm in love with. Oh my god, she is very kind by the way she talks.

     "Why didn't you give me a hint or something? Or at least give me a message by Plato," I said.